Reviews for The Green Blade
Hesperis chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
Nicely written story :)
Jade-t9 chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
What a great fic! This is definitely one of my favorites. And that awesome line: "It was the sort of look you might give your dog if it fetched the newspaper and you found the crossword already filled in."

Genius and amazingly done.
19martinr chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Nice! (:
saisoto chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Awesome!
Love the characters, their interaction and the story behind all this. Thank you for making this amazing fanfic.
I made a quick sketch, hope you like it. I mention you of course. art/SherlockBBC-The-Green-Blade-sketch-601054342
Weehoodle chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oooooo... This should be good! Wonderful pacing, creative wording, awesome job.
Wuchel1 chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
This story is brilliant. The plot, the characterization, everything. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Leraiv Snape chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
This was a masterful piece of fiction. I really loved the way that you have woven together a variety of Sherlock and John moments, creating a compelling case even when much of what we're reading it for is the interaction between our two favorites. This was beautifully constructed and VERY in-character. I loved the introduction of Hopkins as a character - I feel like the show would benefit from him, to be honest :). Thank you for a stellar tale with lots of beautiful moments. I did not guess who the killer was - I thought it was someone else close to them, so that revelation came as a complete surprise, though you'd set it up quite well. Well done!
christineisthename chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
Love love LOVED this story, more than I had expected to. You captured their relationship so perfectly, be it in descriptions or just the actions/words they'd do and say. I loved the part where John remarks on how fast a texter Sherlock is, and Sherlock responds with the suggestion of using thumbs in place of "one finger and a pained expression". Oh my gosh. That killed me. I was crying and laughing for quite a few minutes. I also loved the scene where Lestrade watched John hand a paper to Sherlock while Sherlock reached for it simultaneously, neither of them looking at each other. Just this whole thing was really well done. Also, bloody well done at writing the mystery. I admire everyone who can put a mystery together like that. I've heard it isn't that difficult to do, once you know how to do it, but I haven't figured it out just yet for myself, so I shall continue to be amazed. Man, Johns deduction surrounding the *SPOILER* cold, I hadn't picked up on that at all. And this is the first time, I believe, that I have ever liked Sally. So great job on that as well. You showed the human side of Sally and Sherlock incredibly well, without making it seem too cheesey or overdone, and I loved that. Great job. Bravo :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
That was amazing!
nobody suspicious chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Oh I love this story! Had me laughing throughout it. My family were sending me strange looks but I told them to read it now they look as silly as me! Haha but this is so well done. Beautifully written and brilliant plot. Will definitely be checking out your other works. Again amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
This story is absolutely amazing ! I love the bit about the blanket! Genius! This has got to be one of my favourite stores! An awesome writer! Read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was amazing! The characters were perfect and the story was brilliant! You should send this to Moffat :D
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I loved your blow by blow account of a Molly Hooper moment! It was hilarious and disturbingly accurate O.o
The plot thickens! I have a feeling we've already met the perp but... nah, can't be, or can it?
The ending of this chapter is too creepy in contrast to all the snake charmer fun, gotta read on!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
What an awesome first chapter, so masterfully written!
Alea Carter chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Great work! You have somehow managed to keep me interested all the way through your story and that is certainly not an easy think to accomplish. Most stories loose my attention after few chapters, bud I honestly was not able to stop reading The Green Blade. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon with your story and keep up the good work! :)

Best wishes,