Reviews for The Green Blade
sentarla chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Wow, thismust have been difficult to write. So many emotions and so many hidden emotions. I really loved it, I think you did every justice. Well done!
Pilikia18 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Oh my god! You put me through an emotional roller-coaster! I cried, I giggled, I cried again. And then, thankfully, you saved my day and made me smile. :-) You are a genius. The characters are so believable, so real to me it's uncanny. Scary, even. Every time you post a chapter my heart rate goes up!
ImLostForever chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Awww... the angst was very well written.

HeHe. Sherlock doesn't do alcohol as well as John does, does he? That was cute.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ImLostForever chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
John is straight? What is this madness?

Is it wrong to drool when picturing Benny Cumberbatch in tight black jeans?
ImLostForever chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
fear factor... Yep! Somehow I don't doubt that Moffatt may even use that in Canon. Makes perfect sense to me! :)
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
That was good. I loved John telling Hopkins to breathe.
MiyukiChan14 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Finally, I started reading this one. I love being on holidays... I can spend as much time as I want reading :)

Good job with this. Again, John and Sherlock behaviours aren't out of character and the story is REALLY interesting. Also, I want to know what has Sally to talk with Sherlock... Release a new chapter soon!

Congratulations! ))
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Every time I read one of your fics, I end up snorting and laughing all the way through it. They're just so funny! (In a good way, of course!)

'...and John watched as every brain cell suddenly refocused and switched into the 'on' position,' I can just imagine a whirring noise, and life bar filling up, and a metallic voice going 'energy restored'.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I was grinning at the beginning, thinking of poor Lestrade. Then I thought it might have been Sherlock, off doing his thing, but when I did figure out I was sufficiently creeped. Nice build up of tension, there!
Nicole Gruebel chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Oh, London, I love that city. I made it a habit to visit it every two years or so.

My favourite part of this chapter was definitely Sherlock's suggestion "I could do it to you" ... and John's reply.

I'm beginning to share Sherlock's irritation about Hopkins. It must be annoying to have such a know-it-all fan pop up everywhere. Espcially for someone like him.

And I blieve Sherlock is having a bad influence on John *g* ... why else would he allow and even encourage Sherlock to charm Molly into helping them?
Nicole Gruebel chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
This is a brilliant mixture of the "harmless" tv-style and your other stories.

"ruffling his hair" ... I would do a lot to see that :)

And I'm quite happy for John, who was always so cut when he tried to get a date with a girl on tv, and now he seems a bit more successful.

Oh, and I could watch Sherlock working endlessly, too. (Well, as long as there is no dead person around, or the totally bonkers Moriarty)
Nicole Gruebel chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Ah, how wonderful to finally have time to continue reading this.

This chapter reminded me very much of a tv-episode, especially how the characters interacted and the mental map.

And I do so very much enjoy it when Anderson gets bullied by Sherlock :)

So far I haven't read a word of this story in advance, so I'm quite curious where this all will be going - and there seems as much going on as in any of those 3 episodes.
CountryGrl chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Fabulous chapter. The dialogue in this was pure gold - loved the toast/honey thing, and the conscience-outsourcing. Oh, and I actually cheered when Hopkins owned Anderson there with Cuba ;D Perfect. Gotta love Stanley. And the imaginings of little!Sherlock and little!John were too adorable. :)

Guh? Sally? What's she doing there I wonder...

Can't wait to read more!
Manny Maarie chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
OH MY GOD

You have just given me the most awesome plot bunny ever. No, not for a Sherlock fic, but an original piece.

Fantastic

and brilliant chapter as always. LOVED Lestrade in the boys' apartment feeling like a third wheel.

You write so WELL!
Nicole Gruebel chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Don't worry, I'm not missing the slash ... and I know where to find it, if that changes ;)

However, so far I enjoy reading your story far too much to go anywhere. It is lovely how they "play" with each other and I find myself grinning a lot.

I had to laugh at the "inappropriate back pocket", which reminded me of all those instances when John tried (usually in vain like this time) to teach Sherlock some manners in your other stories.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »