Reviews for The Green Blade
N.a.brun chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
This was one of the most wonderful fanfictions I have ever read. Seriously you should publish this, changing a few things around obviously.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Great, brilliant, amazing! The rescue was well thought out. I absolutely love how John figured it out, in character, believable, and yet utterly amazing :D I like the shovel talk with Lestrade, he doesn't get appreciated enough but he is smart and bloody good at his job. Hopkins did play the role I envision too, so hooray for that :D 3 Great ending scene too with Sally's much needed punch to Anderson, such great moment. I like how Sherlock did something nice and his and John's hug was perfect for them and the scene. Could you write a one shot of everyone at trivia night? It would be a fun character sketch
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Whoa, excellent chapter, the killer and his methods make so much sense! Creative story and well planned. I love how Sally and Sherlock support each other so well and how Lestrade finally sees the leader in John. John handles Hopkins well too. The last bit was so awesome with how you had Sherlock get one clue and that great line by John.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Yay for the Star Wars reference :) Hopkins did pretty well at keeping Sherlock contained too. Sally's character was great, showed her smarts which you know she has to have but Anderson ruins her attitude too much to see it. I like how she tries to save John too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
I really enjoyed how you view their relationship, its how I feel too. That they do love each other but are best friends. You really captured John well here with demanding that Sherlock be himself with the touching and how he explains his feelings and why he knows that Sherlock can laugh with him, valid argument there. I liked seeing a vulnerable Sherlock and it was nice to learn more about him. The Sally thing was a genius twist, so glad Lestrade is on their side. My money is still on Peter for the killer.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Great scene here. The alibi was very well written with Mrs. Hudson helping out too. I admire how Lestrade handles everything so well with his actions and how he balances friendship and his job and doing the right thing. This serial killer is creepy with the wig and calling card, I do hope it's not Hopkins. I was hoping it was Peter...I guess I will see. Sherlock defending John from gossip about their "relationship" was great, I am curious though what your take is on it, great friends/platonic soul mates or in a relationship but unaware?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
So glad Lestrade didn't suspect Sherlock for too long, Moriarty is such a bastard, mimicking Sherlock. I really enjoyed seeing how John handled Sherlock to ensure he could still help the police and not further traumatize the victims. I am also glad Sally figured out how he was getting to the victims too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Poor Maggie, you just knew it was coming but still that call was terrible to read. I like Hopkin's contribution to the case, the writing bit was great! I think it fits his character to like John and not fight with him, he is a true fan/admirer, not a crazed person. The jumper thing was pretty funny
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Whoa, awesome chapter. I am glad to get the full story with Sally, it explains so much. She and Sherlock both bonded and then blame themselves and the other, dreadful mess. I am glad Sally saw what John sees. I am so glad too that John remembered all the times he did see Sherlock care. Sherlock is right, caring does district at times, doctors focus on the disease and problems, not the person during surgery; soldiers do their duty etc. Those words though, Moriarty's did the job...horrible to picture Sherlock as that guy. I am glad all of his reasons not to do drugs involved John and that they finally talked. I loved the pledging bit, John is like a knight to Sherlock's lord.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
The "stealth feeding" routine was great, wonderfully in character and detailed. I liked Hopkin's comeback too, good to see he has a backbone. Poor him, being so young, he makes me think of Rory and the Doctor. I liked too the creative link, it fits. Working in a killer's mistake was brilliant of you. The drugs thing is nice too, reminds the reader of Sherlock's weakness. I like too his line about recognizing John, and even more how he named John his conscience.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Nice chapter, the bit about the gay bar was very funny. I love hearing more about Hopkins, I feel like he should be part of the breakthrough in some small but vital way. The bowling bit was very good too, shows how well John understands Sherlock
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Great chapter. I adore Hopkins. The iocane powder was running through my mind during episode one! John uses his weapons wisely. I am glad they found the drug. The snake charmer thing was genius, it's so accurate. I can't wait to see what the behavior thing is that the victims have in common. I feel bad for John, he will totally get the empty feeling thing after series 2...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Great work dynamic here with their level of understanding and how they can compromise. I like how John and Sherlock's fights never last long once Sherlock learns what John truly cares about. So creative with all of the victims' backgrounds too.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I like Hopkins, he sounds like the plucky or lucky sidekick who helps the two partners out and could take over when they retire type. I like how John helps Sherlock navigate and how Sherlock can read Lestrade so well, I never noticed that but it makes sense. I like how Hopkins picked up on the drug thing but Sherlock glossed over it, hard to say if that is important or not.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I really enjoyed the John-Sherlock dynamic here, how they both can see through each other's facade and how they each have learned to accept the other's quirks or odd behavior.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »