Reviews for Ink Upon My Skin
cellaria chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
hot & nicely built tension.. until matsumoto randomly showed up & pretty much ruined it. you really should take her out or maybe fix it so they at least finish before she comes in. i'm sure with an added chapter it would be hot & better than nothing but it wouldn't have the same feel as if this were finished. without someone interrupting i def would fav. it honestly was really good before that but then that was just kind of dumb & totally killed it..lol
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
that was gorgeous! loved it!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh come on you should have continued! Make a sequel soon please!
That was awesome, amusing, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job
Setus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
beautifully crafted :)
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aww, I loved it! But Matsumoto had to go and ruin it? That little- *sigh* oh well, It was still good! _ I loved the part where Renji was drawing the designs on Byakuya. _ It was so cute. You are a very talented writer. :)
excentric1989 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was great! Could you make a sequel to where they can finish what they started?
Squeeky chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is so wonderfully written, the story flows naturally and you can't help but want to keep reading, even when it ends. This is the fourth time i read this, and it's still as good as the first. Please write more :)
artjunkie13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I've read this story at least 15 times and it just keeps getting better! Not only is it smutty but also well written, when reading yaoi that combination of sexy and put together is quite hard to come by. Please keep writing Faith, the fanfiction community needs more geniuses like you.

(I can now safely say that I have an ink fetish...)

-artjunkie13-
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
love it! especially the ending of things more to come. .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Curse you woman!
KaitouMiko chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I can't help but turn to mush everytime I read this! o! it's so wonderfully smuttily written! Matsumoto cracks me up! She would do that wouldn't she? But well more importantly… do the boys ever get to finish? :D I'm really curious how it would end (aka 'wants RenxBya smut) it's really hard to find well written RenxBya…or any at all lol there is just something sexy about a submissive Byakuya and you capture it so well!
mugenai3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Holy hot fucking stars. My heart is RACING! I don't even know how to type this review. I don't even know my name... Ahno, ano, um, er...did you write the eight o'clock bit?

*favorited*
mugenai3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011

*favorited*
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What? . Noooooooooo! I wanted them to fuck each other since less! Ugh, stupid Matsumoto!

Lol, but i loved this flic. I was all giggles the whole time a read it. I was very well written and had a nice story. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Smusie chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I nearly died laughing! It was so great! And uber smutty just the way I like it!