Reviews for Green is the colour
Abi22 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
:) I
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
What is this gonna have another story?
Francine2869 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Wow. I've been reading a lot of Rookie blue fanfiction but you've managed to introduce a Luke point-of-view that I haven't thought of/read about before. It was well described, plausible and explained a lot of his actions. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

Thanks for posting.
katesari chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Its a very good story! bye
angelrescue02 chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Read this story today, enjoyed every bit of it. Enjoyed how you left off with the lastest chapter, with Andy having Sam's keys. This was a really good story and very comical. I can't remember the last story I read that had drama, funny moments or angst mixed in well. I hope to see more!
margie311 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I agree...these two are not mushy fall into each others arms in love people. They are strong and capable and not at all simple. Good Job.
aolande1 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I really loved this story! You did a great job with it. I look forward to reading more from you!

Oh, and happy Rookie Bluesday!
Bonesluver chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Loved it, great job and I am soooo excited for the show to start tonight. 9 hrs and 40 mins and counting.
dcj chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Thanks...I really enjoyed the story and hope you have more coming.

I completely agree with Sam - I want her to consciously choose him not react to what Luke is doing with Jo...but I'm not sure that will be what happens.

I was not disappointed; I loved the ending. It was fun and matched their playful sides.

Great job!
RBCrazyFan chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Great ending to an awesome story!

I love how Sam ended up and Oliver's place - it is good that Sam has a friend to lean on.

I also enjoyed how you had Jerry tell Sam the truth about Andy and Luke's breakup.

I loved how Sam yelled out to her at the end - too cute what she did with the keys to grab his attention!

Catch you on the flip side
Maverick88 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

There is just one thing that's been bugging me. You are great with words, so it surprises me that some passages are passive. By this I mean you start out with a conversation and then go on passively. Example, this passage in chapter 10:

"I thought, because.. you know… Jo and I… we used to date…" he trails off. He doesn't allude to the moment in the interrogation room, just a few hours previously. It's not that he has forgotten… he simply opts not share this information with Andy... just yet.

A couple of pieces slot into place for Andy… she shakes her head no slowly.

Adds that she doesn't know if it was the shooting, the case, or if it's just time. Life is too short for regrets, to settle for the safe choice. He deserves more. She deserves more. She knows the timing is impeccable, but… when is there a good time for this sort of thing, really? She tells him that she will have her stuff out of the house as soon as she is able. Hopes that they can be friends one day, knows it's probably too much to ask right now. Gives him a small, sad smile.

I think it would have been better if written out actively. It's like one moment I'm right there with them and the second I'm getting it rehashed by someone else. It makes it more distant. These are interesting events, which I'd like to 'attend' as a reader.

Anyway, don't view this as bashing; I like your story very much!
jimi18 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Thought this was great. Loved the thing with the keys. Can't wait for the next chapter
sloancharity chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
loved it. I hope Luke gets whats coming to him.
RBCrazyFan chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad that Andy broke up with Luke - by the end of the day she obviously sees that she made the right choice!

I really liked how Andy took the truck again - I'm surprised Dov didn't comment on it.

I knew something was off with the friends - I'm glad the case is resolved, now it is on to moving on with life for Andy.

I can't wait to see where she goes!

Update soon!

Catch you on the flip side
jimi18 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Wow he couldn't wait for Andy to move out. I hope she heads to Traci! Then Sam can find out and knock seven shades of ... out of him! Keep going looking forward to the next chapter