Reviews for Yet Again
MastrDragn chapter 8 . 9/13
I have really enjoyed reading this story, and the previous one. I just have to ask if you are going to leave it like it is, or will you finish it? I really, really hope you consider finishing it. Thanks!
zuphie chapter 8 . 8/27
Okay this is really good and I am incredibly sad that this is all there is of it. I'm not sure if you still write, but if you do, this is now on my follow list because I would love to see this continued.
the real narnia chapter 8 . 8/20
wow, I've seen a lot of cliffhangers but that one of something else. I know it's been awhile since you'ved worked on this, but I love the first one and sincerely hope you continue the sequel.
Mistress of Potions chapter 8 . 8/13
Aww, abandoned story. With a cliffie no less, evil author.
Locket1 chapter 8 . 8/7
So sad that there is no more to read...
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 8/1
eine interessante blickpunkt. das ist sehr spanned. wie geht weiter? lg hayne
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 7/26
Cliffhanger much!? Grrrrrr. This isn't nice at all, how could you just leave us hanging? Poor James, you had Umbitch. UMBITCH!
rhidragon chapter 8 . 7/21
I am hoping RL gives you a break and your muse comes back to this story.
teedub chapter 8 . 6/17
I just stumbled upon this story and loved it but am bummed that it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope the muse comes back at some point.
It looks like it's been 4 years since you'very last posted an update on any of your stories . I just wanted to thank you for the work you've done and let you know there are still people reading if you get the urge to continue .
Jestrbob chapter 8 . 4/15
Excellent story... Extremely different.

Awaiting up dates, even small chapters well written are better than none.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 8 . 4/10
awesome fic!
tcl7189 chapter 8 . 4/7
Great start..hope to see it finished!
booklover 0711 chapter 8 . 4/3
update soon
A'Lee'Ray chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!