Reviews for Harry Potter and The Hand of Judgment
lesa.blazer chapter 12 . 8/10
Please continue
Ailyn? Not too good at OC ideas, are you? LOL
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 8/3
You're missing a chunk of text. The part where Hermione is asking about the history of Godric and Salazar. You were using compressed-text, right?
LQ360MWJ chapter 12 . 7/13
The girls are vampires, and the great grandfather is Dracula, or Vlad the impaler?
ynony chapter 6 . 7/11
I'm glad you're back to updating this story, and I'm giving it a reread to bring my self back up to speed.
Interesting chapter, and a somewhat different take on the reasoning for Slytherin's hatred for muggles and muggleborns. It'd be interesting to know WHY they betrayed Hogwarts other than just "they're muggleborn." After all I would assume not every muggleborn was in Merlin's house or were part of the betrayal.
Although I HATE it when Lily (or Hermione) are not muggleborn. It takes away from their uniqueness. Their success and brilliance despite their non-magical background flies in the face of the blood purists and shows them they are not as superior as they like to believe despite the laws and circumstances being stacked in their favor. To me it cheapens them and their accomplishments.
On another note, THANK YOU for including Katie Bell. She's a surprisingly seldom used character who happens to be one of my favorites! Looking forward to the rest!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 9 . 7/9
Why were the police not called? Attacking a minor is a serious thing and would help Dudley and his mom get away from Vernon.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 7/8
If Harry is right-handed, how did his wand wind up in the trolls left nostril? Will there be any background on where Harry has been before Hogwarts?
wolfy1000 chapter 12 . 7/7
Hello IF you was talking about Greek myth then Grandfather could be Zues, Kronos, and or Hades. But, from the last paragraph i would have to think he would have to be a vampire name Dracula. Great story so far. You are really keeping us on suspense. Any way we could get some more hints on the daughter and the mother?
hmm i think that Grandfather is either Zues or Kronos. He could be Hades or Ares also, but from that last paragraph could lead to a vampire named Dracula.
The Dark Dragen chapter 14 . 7/7
I hope you update this one too
SUZITROUBLE chapter 14 . 7/7
Please continue this Story PLEASE! :)
Sam chapter 12 . 7/7
Again I hope each girl will have the time and emotional ties to Harry that are needed for a real relationship. He's the mate to Samara, bonded mentally to Nimue, and Luna already knows her fate. Tracey finally got some love from him. I hope you show these relationship equally. Especially since Samara sleeps in his BED! Talk about unequal relationships!
Sam chapter 10 . 7/7
I hope Harry has such a tactile and loving romance with the other girls. Will they, too, sleep in his bed? Or will samara only?mnot quite fair if she will...
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 13 . 7/7
Sorry, no twitter account.