Reviews for Harry Potter and The Hand of Judgment
Tsamoka chapter 12 . 2/1
Why 14 girls? I can understand the appeal of harems, but 14 seem a little much. Why not a smaller number, like say 5 or 6? Granted, its not a ridiculous number like 30 or 50 like in SOME fics, but I still have to ask...why?
jslee102 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Not sure what block you are experiencing with this particular story since you appear to have abandoned it, but it was definitely a fun read to this point.
kingdom219 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I love how this story is going. It's smooth and witty, yet can be serious when it needs to be. I'm liking this powerful, yet still untested, Harry. The character development is going great.

I REALLY hope everything is okay on your end and that you are all right. I would LOVE to see this story back in action, but I can totally understand being caught up in many different things.

Either way, this will be going on my alert list and I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.
deathincarnate65 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
u need to continue this i enjoyed reading what u already have but would like to see more
omh666 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Why is Snape already limping after the feast when it was meeting the cerberus which damaged his leg?
Atra estern ono thelduin chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Great approach to a harry potter story iv read tons of these and this one is different from them all i like the angle your playing on this story i hope you continue and finish this awesome story.
kelsi106 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
when are you going to update this story?
rahkshi95 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Well I just found this today and have greatly enjoyed it so far. I sincerely hope you have not abandoned it, because there is a lot of promise in this story and I'm eager to see where you take it.
That being said, my first guess for the mystery characters would be Elves, but a number of reviewers suggested Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula, which also makes sense. Either way, I'll be looking forward to an update (assuming you haven't abandoned us D: )
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Why did Harry say in the last chapter that they could send letters with Katie's owl, when we learn quite clearly that Katie doesn't have one?
lordblink chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Just finished rereading the story, and enjoyed it as much as the first time I read it. I look forward to hopefully seeing more development on the story in the near future!
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Really interesting. Greatly enjoying the storyline.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Nice list of 'guests'. Like all of them, so I am cheering for the good times to continue on.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Interesting things going on. Enjoying the things I haven't seen before.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Intriguing new puzzle and some interesting information. Has a lot of potential that I hope to see utilized.