Reviews for Harry Potter and The Hand of Judgment
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 6/10
Okay so Hufflepuff married into Abbot, Ravenclaw into Bones, and Gryffindor into Potter, and Slytherin into Black. How the hell is he the Heir to Huff. and Raven. if they both have surviving familes?! Think this through man!
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 4/27
When can we expect an update?
Frosty Icicle chapter 13 . 4/19
Nice story so far. It has some interesting and unique themes that I like so much. Very well done. Bonus points for the great choice of harem girls and tastefully done OCs.

Oh, and when you come around to rewriting this story, please keep in mind that Merlin's Welsh name is correctly spelled as 'Myrddin Emrys', while you've been spelling it as 'Myyrdin Emryys', which is eye-jarringly incorrect. Not a grammar nazi much, but I had the urge to point it out.
wolfgang108 chapter 13 . 2/3
Harry seems a little stiff towards the end, could be that he is worried. Hope there is more sooner than later. Thanks for sharing.
elvander72 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Love it. Started reading and had to read it all before changing stories. Hoping there will be an update soon but looking forward to it when it comes.
Gezellig chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
I love this! It's so refreshing to find a story where Harry is the heir to the founders, yet still a normal person and some crazy, God-like figure. Though it's not a priority, I hope you update soon, as I can't wait to see what's in store!
elvander72 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Nice story. Hope the next chapter comes quicker than the last.
Dinothudd chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Greatly enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Leonineus chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
GAH! Your ability to entirely draw me in and then slap me across the face with the wet haddock of a cliffhanger grows ever more tiresome with every story of yours that I read! UPDATE, MAN!
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
An excellent story which is getting more and more interesting. I hope you can find the time and inspiration to continue writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
dude you have totally got to keep writing! your writing style has changed and improved dramatically since your first chapter and I always look forward to a new update from you. question how exactly is Mr Black going to survive his wifes reaction to a hot vamp showing up proclaiming herself his mate?
AtlantisRises chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Glad to see a new chapter. Gonna restart from the beginning! Cheers and do hope to see a tad more in 2015!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
Please update On The Wings Of Freedom soon, I want to see magi fight sekirei!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Something in this chapter reminds me of your author's note from last chapter. You changed Lily Black's name to Ashe so Harry wouldn't sleep with someone who shares his mother's name, but then you add LILITH Moon to the pairing? And then make it worse by actually calling Lilith by Lily in this chapter! I don't mind Harry sleeping with anyone named Lily or Lilith whatsoever, but it completely guts your whole stated purpose for changing the name, and personally I like Lily much better than Ashe. Though a pronunciation key for her would be nice in a future AN. I mean is it supposed to sound like Ash (which I've only ever heard as a guy's name)? Or Ash-ee? Ash-ay?
Anyway, very enjoyable read, even if I've never been a fan of the whole fifth house cliche. It always ends up being so obviously better that it makes a mockery of the intended balance of the founders. Thank you so much for giving Katie a prominent role with Harry. She's always been one of favorites and is so rarely used.
major wallace chapter 13 . 9/11/2015