Reviews for Harry Potter and The Hand of Judgment
Leonineus chapter 13 . 10/26
GAH! Your ability to entirely draw me in and then slap me across the face with the wet haddock of a cliffhanger grows ever more tiresome with every story of yours that I read! UPDATE, MAN!
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 9/20
An excellent story which is getting more and more interesting. I hope you can find the time and inspiration to continue writing.
dude you have totally got to keep writing! your writing style has changed and improved dramatically since your first chapter and I always look forward to a new update from you. question how exactly is Mr Black going to survive his wifes reaction to a hot vamp showing up proclaiming herself his mate?
AtlantisRises chapter 13 . 9/16
Glad to see a new chapter. Gonna restart from the beginning! Cheers and do hope to see a tad more in 2015!
Please update On The Wings Of Freedom soon, I want to see magi fight sekirei!
Something in this chapter reminds me of your author's note from last chapter. You changed Lily Black's name to Ashe so Harry wouldn't sleep with someone who shares his mother's name, but then you add LILITH Moon to the pairing? And then make it worse by actually calling Lilith by Lily in this chapter! I don't mind Harry sleeping with anyone named Lily or Lilith whatsoever, but it completely guts your whole stated purpose for changing the name, and personally I like Lily much better than Ashe. Though a pronunciation key for her would be nice in a future AN. I mean is it supposed to sound like Ash (which I've only ever heard as a guy's name)? Or Ash-ee? Ash-ay?
Anyway, very enjoyable read, even if I've never been a fan of the whole fifth house cliche. It always ends up being so obviously better that it makes a mockery of the intended balance of the founders. Thank you so much for giving Katie a prominent role with Harry. She's always been one of favorites and is so rarely used.
major wallace chapter 13 . 9/11
One question: Cho Chang is not called Chang Cho, so why should Su Li be called Li Su?
starboy454 chapter 13 . 9/10
it's a good update I hope what ever got pissed works out for you take your time with your updates this is not real life that come before anything
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 13 . 9/9
Glad to see you working on this. Now need to reread earlier chapters to get recaught up with this. Thanks for taking the time to get something out.
lptanh chapter 12 . 8/20
the name of Merlin is Myrddin Emrys not Myyrdin Emryys
lesa.blazer chapter 12 . 8/10
Please continue
Ailyn? Not too good at OC ideas, are you? LOL
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 8/3
You're missing a chunk of text. The part where Hermione is asking about the history of Godric and Salazar. You were using compressed-text, right?
LQ360MWJ chapter 12 . 7/13
The girls are vampires, and the great grandfather is Dracula, or Vlad the impaler?