Reviews for Harry Potter and The Hand of Judgment
capnbooth4 chapter 13 . 5/12
Update soon.
Ilireanwri chapter 13 . 2/24
I like this Story. I ope you're still continuing it :)
Svenion chapter 13 . 1/2
Sooooooo, how's the re-write coming along? I noticed you have several newer and more recently updated stories, is this one abandoned?
A guy chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Agate... real descriptive there, since agate can be any number of colors found on Earth.
ExceleXKurokami chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
"Or, perhaps it was the idea that a book was so hopelessly wrong so as to be used for kindling..."

Well, to be fair, Twilight wasn't released until 2005, so during 1991, she hadn't yet encountered a book that was only good for feeding a roaring fireplace.
A guy chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
I don't mean to kick a good writer, but don't go throwing terms out that you obviously don't know. Gestalt means 'a whole,' but you use it as if you are referring to a small part of Harry. That sentence you used was, in basic, "I will absorb a [whole] of your entire soul," which makes zero sense. Besides, the statue would either be of a British or Welsh knight, so why is he using a German word he probably wouldn't have heard before, or use a psychology term that came out literal centuries after his creation?

Also, did you abandon this story, since you have been rewriting it for over a year now and not posted a single thing. It would be nice to have an update.
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Okay so Hufflepuff married into Abbot, Ravenclaw into Bones, and Gryffindor into Potter, and Slytherin into Black. How the hell is he the Heir to Huff. and Raven. if they both have surviving familes?! Think this through man!
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
When can we expect an update?
Frosty Icicle chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Nice story so far. It has some interesting and unique themes that I like so much. Very well done. Bonus points for the great choice of harem girls and tastefully done OCs.

Oh, and when you come around to rewriting this story, please keep in mind that Merlin's Welsh name is correctly spelled as 'Myrddin Emrys', while you've been spelling it as 'Myyrdin Emryys', which is eye-jarringly incorrect. Not a grammar nazi much, but I had the urge to point it out.
wolfgang108 chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Harry seems a little stiff towards the end, could be that he is worried. Hope there is more sooner than later. Thanks for sharing.
elvander72 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Love it. Started reading and had to read it all before changing stories. Hoping there will be an update soon but looking forward to it when it comes.
Gezellig chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
I love this! It's so refreshing to find a story where Harry is the heir to the founders, yet still a normal person and some crazy, God-like figure. Though it's not a priority, I hope you update soon, as I can't wait to see what's in store!
elvander72 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Nice story. Hope the next chapter comes quicker than the last.
Dinothudd chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Greatly enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Leonineus chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
GAH! Your ability to entirely draw me in and then slap me across the face with the wet haddock of a cliffhanger grows ever more tiresome with every story of yours that I read! UPDATE, MAN!