Reviews for She goes free
its good
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love it!
TotallyNonchalantFBI chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love your take on this! Even in one of the scenes of the movie I wouldn't exacley describe as "cute" this was actually pretty adorable. I mean that in a good way, you represented the movie well.

This was extraordinarily well written and I do hope you continue!
Agent047 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really like this idea with adding in Norrington and the Governor seeing so much of Will and Elizabeth's feelings for each other. It would have been interesting if they had been able to see all that went on.

The only thing is, at the beginning it's a little vague as to just where this is in the movie.

Other than that, this made me smile :)
PirateRN chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Interesting start : )
the courage of our hearts chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I see the original scene as a perfect example of how much Will cared for her, always putting her safety and well-being above everything else, but the Willabethness your version added to it was absolutely brilliant. I loved the way Elizabeth's every action proved her feelings towards Will, and I really wish their embrace at the end was part of the film; it would be so adorable, wouldn't it?

Plus, including Norrington and the Governor was simply a stroke of a genius; I could totally see the confusion on their faces at everything that was happening, and especially 'Dear William' and 'Miss Turner'.

Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow that was really good, keep on writing willabeth, I love them
FriendLey chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OH MY GOSH! YOU PUBLISHED A WILLABETH STORY! I'm so happy! It's really been a while. I miss all of your stories! this one was great and your timing is impeccable. Ever since POTC4 went out I've been dying for new WB fics. But so far...none. Ugh. Maybe you should rewrite POTC4 this time with WB in it. :3

Anyway, loved it! As always! Willabeth forever!