Reviews for Anastasia Run Away With Me
SheRa-ver chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very well done! Really nice short story. I actually wish the movie would've ended this way.
Tsuki-V chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Nicely written, so glad it's not OOC.
My favourite childhood film :)
Thank you.
TheMethod2MyMadness chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Nee'aaw! So sweet!
dory2o2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awww this is really cute and full of fluff! I enjoyed this one shot quite a bit.
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really liked reading this! I always wondered about that missing scene where they made the decision to elope! And out of all the Anastasia fanfics I've been looking through, yours is the one that keeps Anya and Dimitri's characters. Well done!
KaoriCarrie chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww! I so love this story! It's so romantic! I so can imagine every dialogue being spoken by the characters! I'm so faving this! I like how you write and describe the scenes; they're somehow. . . alive, not dull, very enjoyable. And in such a short piece! It'd be very nice to read more of your AnyaxDimitri stories. Nice work! (It'd be an idea also to continue this story of their elopement you know ;) )
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was so amazing, keep writing great things like this!
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
awwww such a cute scene :)
romancerox chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Though I would have loved to read a little more description of how each character was feeling before (maybe during) and after the kiss, I loved the ending line!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
WRITE MORE!
Bookchick08 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is quite possibly the most adorable fic EVER (and I was just too lazy to log in lol) :)
Trashbags chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I was to lazy to log in. But, I really liked this. This was cute. I enjoyed this. It was really cute.