Reviews for Loving A Jerk Like You
corjca1 chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
what a hateful disgusting ugly abomination of a story fucking hateful trash
corjca1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
i hate this ichigow with azian you traiter you sold your soul to satan dirty ugly carrot top
corjca1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2020
kein you ugly prick i hate him
corjca1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
ichi is azian whore eww
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
I wish to read more ToT
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
damn.. rukia was badass!
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
This story is... complicated lolol!
Its similar to atleast 4 supernatural anime series!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I'm hopefully waiting for your next update. It's been soo long since you did. The story is soo good too. Well, try and update soon enough. You left me in such suspense. I'll be waiting. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
the first part was okay, interesting even, but then suddenly it developed into this ridiculous... i cant even...
darkladygirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Hummm... I totally got lost in this story.
About the characters : The character I liked...hummm...I don't know...they were ok. The character I disliked...Rukia, she seems really obnoxious, not my type of character right now. Let's see if, as the story progresses, I get to change my opinion.
Toukia chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Okaaay, I just spent my 5 hours or more reading this continuosly amd its worth it! Got me so excited ya know. Ha, its good to read a strong Rukia like she's the main hero and not Ichi. Nah, don't get me wrong. Ichi's protectiveness is always the best especially if its pointed to one certain midget. *oops* anyway! Where are you? Ahhh. Hope you continue this story heh? It's been years since you updated. Quite sad. I wanna know Rukia's reaction if she knew that Mugetsu is Ichigo. And oh! MOE! MUGETSU! Darn. Looks like Im swooned by his charms. Haha. And there is so many unrevealed past. Inoue and Ichi plus How Inoue and Ulqui happened. Then there's Hisana at Byakuya. And oh, Masaki as well! How did she knew Rukia then is the lady in Ruki the First Daughter's Soul? And where is crazy old man Isshin in these things? And yes, why is Shirosaki in Kaien?And so many questions ahead... now now. How can I sleep. Ah ha. Well, please continue this! Immaaa begging you! Btw, guessing your a fil huh? So, parang awa na. Bumalik ka. Haha. Maraming Salamat! :D
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
How come your story files are deleted? What happned?

Omo Shirosaki is here! Oh Kaien... Wonder what'll happen next :3

Update when you can! Hahaha, not forcing you or anything just..take your time :) Because this is one of the amazing stories I have ever read, though all IchiRuki stories are amazing to me :D Hope you're okay.
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
Noooooo! The last chap is the nxt chap! Pls Update AkaBaka-chan Sama!

Kyyyaaaa deh sweechness ish ghesttisng toh meh! *moe face*
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Aww, c'mon! How could you be enemies when you two (Ulqui & Hime) love each other?! You two friggin stucked your tongues in each other's throats! *sighs with a grown*

Sorry, that last part was frustrating except when the King and Shinigami were arguing hahahaha! Awww... Still no update? *pout*
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
Rukia... The Grand Fisher was talking about Hisana, Masaki and Byakuya... Seriously, did you even ponder about it? Wait, am I right? :3

Anyways, ohohoho! Fighting with your freak eh xD this is gonna be exciting..

Awesome...! (*u*)***