Reviews for It Takes A Village
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is off to a great start!
kykkio chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
This is very good! and I usually don't like crossovers
I'll keep reading!
EmiQvW chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Read this story a while back for the first time and was amazed at how great it turned put to be. Great job, Waterbaby! Bravo!
Now read it again and it's still as perfect as before despite how much time's passed.
Thank you for this masterpiece, so glad I was able find a crossover that has the characters real.

I just miss the sequel you wrote some time ago. Is it gone? Can't find it anymore. Would be really sad since it has/had the potential to be even better - if possible, of course- than Village.

Hope maybe one day you'll write another TM/Castle crossover. Your work is excellent!

Emi
oceanofoswald chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my god these are my two favourite crime show pairings! Well, crime shows that are still going anyway.
Moonprincess92 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
I've spent the past god knows how many days reading this story. It was amazing, well and truly! I loved how I could totally imagine it, and how Lisbon and Beckett initially butted heads and didn't get along at all. Just all of the potential cross-over relationships I thought were so realistic! And I loved how you handled their relationships; normally, you see then get together all lovey-dovey, but let's face it, that was never going to happen for these guys. While it was sad, I was also glad that it took Jane a long time to eventually be ready, because that's really what would happen. And Alexis being mad at Beckett was totally justified, I'm glad you put that in there. The case was brilliant and engaging and I also loved how you wrapped up the Red John case as well (personally, I think that version was actually more conniving and Jane-ish than the canon version!). I loved this story, well written and a brilliant ending. It might've been fluffy, but considering everything else that'd happened, it needed a bit of fluff to end on a high note (and Lisbon's reaction to the proposal was utterly BRILLIANT, seriously I was almost in tears laughing!). I'll wrap up this ridiculously long review with I loved it! :D
Zorin chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
thank you for this wonderful story ! It was great to mix castle and mentalist!
so romantic! I hope to see you again soon !
Zorin' from belgium
suyuri3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I've been sifting through so much to find a quality crossover. GRACIAS. I'm going to continue reading...
Amos Nausterov chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
You're still doing okay but yes your homelessness does show.
Amos Nausterov chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
You're the best at this!
Amos Nausterov chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Perfect
Mistyx7 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Jisbon? That sounds even stranger than Tadamu.
Mistyx7 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
A... KISS? Funny, I never pegged Jane as the type to kiss like THAT.
Though, I always support these types of pairings! Good job.
Hopefully there's going to be a Caskett one soon, right? That's one of my favorite pairings.
Entwife Incognito chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Really, really enjoyed this story. Never tried a crossover before, always seemed like a silly idea. But this was great, now I need to read the sequel!
Neeti chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Thank you so much for this. It was everything I could ever want in a Castle/Mentalist crossover. The characters were written perfectly. I loved the Castle/Jane and Beckett/Lisbon conversations. And the wedding! It was beyond perfect! Please keep writing these wonderful stories.
Cocobutter chapter 15 . 5/24/2013