Reviews for Swordsmasters
Aikwen chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This was nice
no-oneimportant chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Hi! I only just started reading this and finished 5 minutes later, and then looked at the top thingy to see that it'd been updated, like 2 years ago! Please update soon! I love your humour in this, and your writing style. It's completely unique and awesome to read. I've been reading angst and hurt/comfort all day, so it was really great reading this after all that depressing stuff.
maddie chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
i was looking forward to seeing who was better. oh well I STILL LIKED IT!
booknerdhere chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Nice story.
WhisperedSilver chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Love it! The two Swordsmasters against each other...Gil with his wit, Horace with his instincts. And so they both won, technically.
Gwedhiel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i haven't read your story yet, i've only read your summary and i just wanted to comment on something about its content. Please don't take this the wrong way, but i do suggest that you don't place 'no flames' in the summary. Of course, no one wants flames, but by placing that in your summary some people might assume that your admitting that your story is flame-worthy. Every story will be hated by someone (can't please everyone on FFN), but by taking that off your summary it may put you in better light. Just a small suggestion. Can ignore it if you want. Okay, i'll read the story now.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Liked it a lot, really good fight scenes.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I like this story, it sounds interesting. Really good work. By the way, I'm betting on Horace. ;)
Apprentice of Fire chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Gilan is definatley better but i HATE horace soo its not much coming from me
xxDodo chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Well, I absolutely love Gilan so I'll just say he's pretty epic to have tried for some excitement :D Which was probably very Gilan-like of him, tsk.

Loved this idea, and your ending was really well done, I'll admit :). Took awhile in coming but, as always, still satisfied :). Awesome job!

Elfpen chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
THANK GOD YOU UPDATED. I was beginning to lose hope in this archive.

This was a joy to read, as all of your work is. I'm still trying to pin down exactly what it is about how you write the RA characters, but you have each of them down to a tee. I'm slightly jealous.

The idea of Horace and Gilan fighting holds a special amusement for me... It's funny, I found that I'd actually forgotten that Horace is several years younger than Gilan until you mentioned it again. XD I really need to re-read some of the earlier books to get a sense of perspective.

Haha, I loved all the reactions afterward, especially Halt's and Cassie's. I've so been missing your fictions, especially those that have to do with Horace and/or Cassandra, as you're one of the few people on here who write them at all, much less write the well - which you do, in case you'd forgotten. You write them VERY well.

It's great to see you posting again!

Aylen Timber chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The suspense is killing me! :D Update soon!
Watercolored chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love the story so far! Update soon! :)
Someone In Your Fridge chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
awesome keep at this epic story
Dragon Lovers in BC chapter 1 . 6/22/2011