Reviews for Beastial Love
YaoiGirl09 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Total awesomness. There needs to be more mpreg stories out there like seriously lol.
Kiyomi Muto chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
okay... I feel a bi weird now...
Shadowfox26 chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
LOVE THE LEMON ENDING! 3 This made my morning! Thank scrletfyre! I knew this was going to be a great story!
Shadowfox26 chapter 23 . 10/1/2011
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I final able to catch up but - SETO HAVING KIDS! OMG! I going to say - I'm in shock. Wow but still a very good and the last chapter is next! Cant wait to read it! 3
Ame chapter 22 . 9/24/2011
Aww... I was wondering that Seto will attack Yami when he's being possessed by Baku. But well, this works 2 I guess. And is Seto really dead? Yami must be really angry then. Scary...
Shadowfox26 chapter 19 . 9/13/2011
WOW! You always surpirse we with your super specail awesome chapters! Keep it up and I got a feeling the end is near...
Shadowfox26 chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
NO! I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! COME ON SETO - YAMI KICK THERE EVERLASTING BUTTS!

Yami: We plan too.

Seto: That's for sure. *pulls Yami into a quick kiss as Yami returns back before Seto pulls away*

Me: Aw...! *puts on sweet-in love look*

Yami: You should get off the battle field Shadow. I dont want you hurt either. *seto smiles and nods*

Me: OH! Yeah! Sorry! " *moves out of the way as the battle starts*

Can wait for the next chapter! You got me on edge! Keep it up Scrletfyre! *Gives you thumbs up and a smiles*
Shadowfox26 chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
OMG! AWESOME LEMON! U NEED TO WRITE ME A LEMON FOR FUN! (if u have the time) I WOULD BE SO F*ING HAPPY! (if u do please message me )
Shadowfox26 chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
YAY! CAN WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Shadowfox26 chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
LOVE IT! NICE JOB! b
Xxdark angelxX chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Thanks 4 the update cant wait 2 read,more update soon~*_*~
Ayami Mitsuru chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Ara, I never thought that you're gonna use my idea. It's just my muse going crazy on me. Just like now. When I finished reading this chapterI was overcame by the idea of Yami's and Seto revenge. So, the plan is for Yami to come back to Anubis and pretend to be still under his spell. They plan to attack when Anubis lets his guard down, bcs he's dangerous with all his bookspell rite? Butthe plan kinda backfired when Anubis starts molesting Yami again. Eww... Seto gets angry and attacks him, but since he's still tired and hurt after fighting with Yami he ends up losing badly and be exploited as Yami's weakness . Weird right? Well, there goes my imagination!
Shadowfox26 chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
LOVE THE CHAPTER! Yeah! It was awesome! Can't wait to see what happen next. Keep up the good work b
Coolaloo chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Oh this is going to be good. x3 Thank you for the up-date!
Shadowfox26 chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
EEK! YOU USED MY IDEA! I mean - like - I knew you were going to us a little bit but you used a lot of my ideas! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Yami: Look - I'm under a under a spell by Anubis and your jumping for joy that she used your idea! Your the one that put me in that state Shadow.

Me: Hehe... I'm so mean to you arn't I?

Yami: *Facepalm while shakes his head then sighs*

Me: Well keep it up! And I'm glad I was able to help! Can't wait until the next chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »