Reviews for Bloodied Silence
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is a really good story! I like how Aeris is there to remind Tifa that she's strong and shouldn't let her self be held back. Poor Cloud has the absolute worst timing in the world. Would love to see a companion piece to this!

Great Job!

Sphinx
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I was waiting to find something like this and was quite satisfied, too. Cloud's finally got a taste of his own medicine. Although, it doesn't justify anything, to be honest. But I wonder how their conversation would go when/if Tifa ever returned.
SapphyreMyst chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I feel that the real tragedy in this is that she gives up on him only a few hours before he comes back ready for a future with her.

I am clearly not doing something right with the search engine, because all I'm reading are hateCloud fics and the like.

I loved how Aerith was the one to drive Tifa to rediscover herself though.

Depressing, but wonderful read.
xnever e v e r againx chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh god, this was an amazing story. I love how independent you made Tifa. :) Loved it.
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very nice! I like that Aerith snaps Tifa out of her gloominess; most people wouldn't have done that, I think. It's sort of a kick in the ass to Cloud: this is what you miss. I really liked it! Great job! :)
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You have a beautiful way of describing feelings. Loved it.
ZeldaStrife chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Interesting and intriguing way to see things post-Advent Children. Personally, I like to think that Cloud gets his act together and stays with Tifa, but this works of course, too. After all, the true endings are left up to us! I would like to see this from the other perspective that you mentioned in the "fun facts;" that would be very interesting to read. Also, I 3 Zack just as much, if not more than, Cloud!
alondra chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ahhhhhh... i loveee this type of a story. its sad but awesome, but sad... but awesome! i'm not even that familiar with finalfantasy stuff (though i managed to find myself here anyway, somehow, haha) and i totally love it, slash it makes me want to go play the game or something so i can actually know their whole backstory XD

basically. i like the way you write.

yay beautiful metaphors.

yay wonderful characterizations (that i mean i totally relate to the characters even though i don't play finalfantasy and don't actually know them).

yay beautiful tragic, but happy, but not -ness.

in short. yay.

Raven Crimson chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You certainly have a way with words. I enjoyed this immensely. Tifa deserves more than she's been getting from the FOOL, but I love them anyway. Thank you so much for this. I like the Tifa/Aeris interaction. Something that hasn't been explained much if at all from S-E.

Hard to understand just how close they were to one another, when they both were vying for Cloud's attention. I think if FFVII were to be remade... S-E would have a helluva time getting their expressions towards one another to look right without harming people's expectations of their 'friendship' which was left to interpretation...
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I am the lucky bitch who gets to read this stuff before it sees the light of public-day. Like I said before, your prose is beautiful and I love the drawn out metaphor of silence and knives.

I feel like I should say more, but really, there are only so many times I can use the words "beautiful and amazing" before they begin to grow threadbare, which I'm afraid, I'm in danger of doing whenever I describe your stories. I suppose it's time for me start digging through the thesaurus to look up some synonyms.

Your story was, uhm...ENTHRALLING.
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This tore at my heart-in a good way. Communication, such a simple, yet elusive thing could prevent so much in their relationship. Loved this! **faves**
Niaj chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was a lovely patchwork of angst. I love how Tifa finds her strength again! Could you do another chapter around Tifa coming back and Cloud...well giving her an apology, professing his love etc.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ow. That's.. beautifully painful. I like how this fic really shows how loud the sound of silence can be. How *physical* it is. And I like how Tifa impulsively made a decision to stop pining over Cloud XD

In short: Love it

Although..., guuuuysss... it's the 21st centuryyyy... ever heard of cell phones?

*ring*

*Cloud ignored the phone*

*new message*

Message from Tifa: Pick up your goddamn phone or I'm joining Power Puff Girls and leaving your sorry ass for real

*Cloud read the message and hastily speed dial 1*

Cloud: Nooooo! Tif, don't leave meee.. I just went to buy you floooweeerrsss...

XD XD XD
Kat chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
While I know some things are better left just the way the are, I am desperate to see a sequel. Any chance at one? You write beautifully :)
Kainos Ktisis chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow. That...was brilliant. Heart-wrenching and utterly tragic, but very real. They are like ships in the night, and there is always a fear with the Cloti shipper in me that exactly this would happen to them despite our best wishes. I think this is a situation I've wanted to write for ages, but could never find the words for. I think I can stop trying to write it though because I don't think I'd ever be able to express this as well as you already have. haha. :)

That is such a beautiful first line. It really sets the tone for the rest of the fic, and while I know (know KNOW) that this isn't going to turn out with happily-ever-after, your language makes me unable to stop reading. It's like people goose-necking on the highway: they see an accident and they can't help but keep looking at the morbid wreck. I love Tifa's character in this. She's not what everyone wants to think of her as. She's strong, but broken, and in the process of putting herself together, she needs to let go of everything holding her back-even if that includes Cloud. I like how she remembers that she is still only twenty-three even though she's had the burden of the world on her shoulders. I also really appreciate her relationship with Aeris. In many ways, I've often felt that Tifa had more unresolved issues than Cloud had, and it's nice that she gets a sort of resolution.

As for that last snippet with Cloud...all I can say is the car wreck has blown up. The ending isn't happy, but like I mentioned before, it's REAL. Life isn't always about happy endings, and Cloud is realizing that time waits for no one, regardless of whether or not you saved the world (twice). There's a kind of poetic justice and it's painful, but it's life.

Anyhow, suffice to say that this is one of the most poetic and best written fics I've read in a while. Great job with it and I look forward to seeing more from you! (Though I will admit that the hopeless romantic in me wants to see some happy endings. haha). Thanks for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us!