Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
Hahahaha! Jake the Whiz Kid. Hmmm, he also kinda "marked his territory" too huh? ROFL! I bet Cullen sure won't like the smell.
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
Talk about tough and buff! I'd sure love to have a couple of wolves to tow my car whenever there was a problem! ;)
acetwi3 chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
lol, LOVED IT!3
BritRBP chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
That's was funny..
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
Ahahahahaha! I could totally picture that... along with a very present wide goofy smile on Quil's face & a wide eyed Bella :)
Budderfly chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
whoa. way to deliver your babies in style!
NikkiB1973 chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
This was hilarious and brought back memories. My first baby was two weeks late and like Bella I was feeling horrible and fat, LOL.

Jake was as patient and amazing as ever. Thanks for this story, it was beyond cute.

cdeadgrlsampson chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
Paul, Paul, Paul... you can't help but love him :)
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh, that was just downright hysterical! I have no idea why, but that just made me laugh in three minutes more than I have all day! :D
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
Hahaha, this is awesome! That totally sounds like something that would've happened to my grandma and grandpa back when he was a mechanic. It fits their personalities to a 'T'. :)
Budderfly chapter 22 . 11/13/2011
so even Bella isn't as organized as she seems to be!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Ahh! How cute! She organized her man's space only for said man to not know where anything is. She had the screw all along? Hmm, maybe that was her plan to organize his mess :)
acetwi3 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Cute, cute, cute!
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh, that sounds like me! I literally reset my alarm clock IN MY SLEEP. Two days ago I changed it to like, 5:30 around 6 in the morning, so it never went off. I didn't way up until 25 min. after 7! I'm a passionate anti-morning person, even when I'm unaware of it. :)
acetwi3 chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
This sounds like something my husband would so do. He can never make it to work on time, and he sometimes sleep three days straight, no kidding.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »