Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Ahh! How cute! She organized her man's space only for said man to not know where anything is. She had the screw all along? Hmm, maybe that was her plan to organize his mess :)
acetwi3 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Cute, cute, cute!
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh, that sounds like me! I literally reset my alarm clock IN MY SLEEP. Two days ago I changed it to like, 5:30 around 6 in the morning, so it never went off. I didn't way up until 25 min. after 7! I'm a passionate anti-morning person, even when I'm unaware of it. :)
acetwi3 chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
This sounds like something my husband would so do. He can never make it to work on time, and he sometimes sleep three days straight, no kidding.
Budderfly chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
I laughed out loud in the library!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
Ahhh dang! Hahahahaha! Poor Quil. Why the heck didn't Embry check in him? But the again he is a big boy :)

Thinking about it something similar happened to me once. I came home from school (a looooong time ago :] ). Anyways I got home & immediately passed out. My bratty brother came running into my room yelling at me saying I was going to miss the bus & then was going to late for school. I leaped out of bed, rushed around trying to get dressed while packing my bag full of my books. I ran out of my room & out the door only to run back inside to ask for a ride to the bus stop. My siblings were laughing at me while my parents were looking at me in confusion. I was so disoriented at the way I was woken up I didn't notice that it was dark outside & that my clock showed it was 8pm. Needless to say my brother ended up with a huge bruise on his arm for what he did to me. Hahahaha... he said it was worth it just to watch me freak out like I did. What a brat :)
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Hahahahaha, oh goodness; you and your plays on words :) I love it!
acetwi3 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
I love this!
NikkiB1973 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Thank you Thank you. I have been snowed under at work and needed something to make me laugh and this was it. Absolutely awesome work

I really love how you write Jake and Bella together, perfect! Can't wait to read more. Nikki.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Aww, poor Hereboy! Let's just hope Chillidog sticks around a lot longer ;)

So, did Bella figure out why her puppy took off?
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Wow. I bet your friend was shocked & yet so happy. Pretty cute :)
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Awwwwww! That was SO romantic! I love this little drabble :) Then the Beauty and the Beast reference was awesome, too. Bravo!
Budderfly chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
if Leah gets a bachelorette party, what does Curro get? A groomal shower?
NikkiB1973 chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
This was a really lovely this really happened to one of your friends, what a lucky lady! Good job, I really liked this one. Nikki.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »