Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
Budderfly chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
I laughed out loud in the library!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
Ahhh dang! Hahahahaha! Poor Quil. Why the heck didn't Embry check in him? But the again he is a big boy :)

Thinking about it something similar happened to me once. I came home from school (a looooong time ago :] ). Anyways I got home & immediately passed out. My bratty brother came running into my room yelling at me saying I was going to miss the bus & then was going to late for school. I leaped out of bed, rushed around trying to get dressed while packing my bag full of my books. I ran out of my room & out the door only to run back inside to ask for a ride to the bus stop. My siblings were laughing at me while my parents were looking at me in confusion. I was so disoriented at the way I was woken up I didn't notice that it was dark outside & that my clock showed it was 8pm. Needless to say my brother ended up with a huge bruise on his arm for what he did to me. Hahahaha... he said it was worth it just to watch me freak out like I did. What a brat :)
Peyton-Marie-James chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Hahahahaha, oh goodness; you and your plays on words :) I love it!
acetwi3 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
CUTE! I NOW LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LITTLE DRABBLES.I JUST LOVE THEM! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
I love this!
NikkiB1973 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Thank you Thank you. I have been snowed under at work and needed something to make me laugh and this was it. Absolutely awesome work

I really love how you write Jake and Bella together, perfect! Can't wait to read more. Nikki.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Aww, poor Hereboy! Let's just hope Chillidog sticks around a lot longer ;)

So, did Bella figure out why her puppy took off?
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Wow. I bet your friend was shocked & yet so happy. Pretty cute :)
Peyton-Marie-James chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Awwwwww! That was SO romantic! I love this little drabble :) Then the Beauty and the Beast reference was awesome, too. Bravo!
Budderfly chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
if Leah gets a bachelorette party, what does Curro get? A groomal shower?
NikkiB1973 chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
This was a really lovely this really happened to one of your friends, what a lucky lady! Good job, I really liked this one. Nikki.
acetwi3 chapter 19 . 10/6/2011
WOW! Your life is pretty exciting! First the crab fishing story now this. I NEVER EVER have anything this exciting happen in my life, but my little brother did play the part of one of the seven brothers in this play hissenior year of high school. GREAT STORY!
Naked Heat chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Poor Edward being tortured with glutenous glop all in the name of love. Shame on Bella for making him puke for her pleasure.. Pleasure puke, I guess there's a first time for everything in any relationship.
Naked Heat chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Bella's shock was hysterical "...you had your tongue in my mouth. I already have a tongue of my own. I don’t need another one.” It was also funny when Jake told Bella “you’ll like it, I promise” and she asks how he knows and his response is he has good dreams. Ha ha. He speaks French only with his tongue. Clever. The ladies would line up for his foreign language class.
Naked Heat chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I want to know Embry's backstory on this. How does he know the logistics of kissing? Guys are so funny because you know they have these conversations but are embarassed to tell us ladies. I know that because I found out many times after the fact by whatever guy I was dating. Male bonding, or should I say wolf bonding...gotta love it. Quil was hilarious when he was bored with Embry's lecture until the open-mouthed kissing topic surfaced.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »