Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
Budderfly chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
whoa. way to deliver your babies in style!
NikkiB1973 chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
This was hilarious and brought back memories. My first baby was two weeks late and like Bella I was feeling horrible and fat, LOL.

Jake was as patient and amazing as ever. Thanks for this story, it was beyond cute.

Nikki.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
Paul, Paul, Paul... you can't help but love him :)
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh, that was just downright hysterical! I have no idea why, but that just made me laugh in three minutes more than I have all day! :D
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
Hahaha, this is awesome! That totally sounds like something that would've happened to my grandma and grandpa back when he was a mechanic. It fits their personalities to a 'T'. :)
Budderfly chapter 22 . 11/13/2011
so even Bella isn't as organized as she seems to be!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Ahh! How cute! She organized her man's space only for said man to not know where anything is. She had the screw all along? Hmm, maybe that was her plan to organize his mess :)
acetwi3 chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Cute, cute, cute!
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh, that sounds like me! I literally reset my alarm clock IN MY SLEEP. Two days ago I changed it to like, 5:30 around 6 in the morning, so it never went off. I didn't way up until 25 min. after 7! I'm a passionate anti-morning person, even when I'm unaware of it. :)
acetwi3 chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
This sounds like something my husband would so do. He can never make it to work on time, and he sometimes sleep three days straight, no kidding.
Budderfly chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
I laughed out loud in the library!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
Ahhh dang! Hahahahaha! Poor Quil. Why the heck didn't Embry check in him? But the again he is a big boy :)

Thinking about it something similar happened to me once. I came home from school (a looooong time ago :] ). Anyways I got home & immediately passed out. My bratty brother came running into my room yelling at me saying I was going to miss the bus & then was going to late for school. I leaped out of bed, rushed around trying to get dressed while packing my bag full of my books. I ran out of my room & out the door only to run back inside to ask for a ride to the bus stop. My siblings were laughing at me while my parents were looking at me in confusion. I was so disoriented at the way I was woken up I didn't notice that it was dark outside & that my clock showed it was 8pm. Needless to say my brother ended up with a huge bruise on his arm for what he did to me. Hahahaha... he said it was worth it just to watch me freak out like I did. What a brat :)
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
Hahahahaha, oh goodness; you and your plays on words :) I love it!
acetwi3 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
CUTE! I NOW LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR LITTLE DRABBLES.I JUST LOVE THEM! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 20 . 10/11/2011