Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
NikkiB1973 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Another funny drabble. Anything that makes Edward sick gets my vote!
NikkiB1973 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I liked this one. Jake speaking french hehe!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Just love your drabbles. Chapter 9 was great & chapter 11 was sad yet sigh worthy... I'm glad Bella turned out okay because of the imprint.
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Um, I'm sorry, did you ACTUALLY make me feel sorry for Edward for a whole minute and a half? *Gasp!* Be still my beating heart! I liked this and I don't even like Edward. I take my hat off to you, my friend. LOL
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
That was just too sweet! It was heartbreaking seeing Jake so vulnerable, though. :'( At least they got their happy ending! Wonderful drabble!
lilsealsfriend chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Whew! That was a close call!
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Wowzers! that's hot stuff! I feel bad for Bella though, falling in poison ivy chasing after someone sounds like something I'd do. LOL
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Hahahaha, poor Jake! I could just see that whole scenario playing out. lol
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Haha, thank you, I needed that extra boost of laughter! LOL I just got done reading "He Stopped Loving Her Today: The Crimson Rose" by itslikenature... Oh my goodness I've been bawling for ten minutes! I was gonna go to bed after I read it but I decided I needed to read one of your stories to cheer myself up. If I didn't know what depression felt like before, I know now! lol
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Aww, this is so sweet! I love your little drabbles. :)
lilsealsfriend chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
I am howling with laughter! As a sewing enthusiast myself, I know how it feels to make something perfectly, but the wrong fabric just ruins it!
niamhg chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
ahh that was sweet! I really felt for poor Jake and was thrilled that Bella finally gave in - baby steps -but hey Rome wasn't built in a day! Keep em coming hun -hugs!
vampirestalker903 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
these are so cute! i love them (:
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Oh, Edward. Sad, sullen, gullible Edward. Will you ever learn that Jake is the only way for Bella to go? If only Stephenie Meyer had realized that before she wrote Breaking Dawn...Oh, well! That's what Fanfic is for.
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
*Sigh* Boys will be boys...even werewolves. I love these drabbles! You're one of my favorite authors. :) I know I sound like a kid when I say it, but I was a little bit starstruck when you reviewed my Just A Kiss entry. Made my day!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »