Reviews for The Lady of Spain's Twilight Drabbles
acetwi3 chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
sooo cute! my b-day is the 29th if u want to write me a little something, lol
NikkiB1973 chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
AWWWWW this was so sweet. The way you write Jake and Bella is awesome. I love reading stories where they are happy and in love and these short stories fit the bill perfectly. Well done and keep them coming. Nikki.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
How nerve racking... but it's Jacob. He loves his Bells & I'm sure he was just thankful she wasn't hurt. Plus with the way she looked I'm sure he wasn't concentrating on the fender bender ;)
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Awww... that is seriously the cutest thing! Well, for poor Bella that was a nightmare but Jake's form of apology was adorable. I wonder how Quil & Embry felt when they learned that Bella had to slave over making some more for the wedding. I loved it because it had me smiling all goofy like hahaha
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Awwwwww! :)) That was so sweet! You are so good at writing little romantic things, it's not even funny. I wish I wasn't such a hard-butt. Good thing Jake brings out the 'inner-romantic' in me when I write. (Oh gosh, that sounded corny...) LOL
MrInigo1995 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Love it again!

Quote that I just made to you: OMG! I just met the master of Twilight! Boo, Stephenie!
MrInigo1995 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
LOL, I loved it again. I hope you will update soon :D
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, that, my friend, just made my week! I started out laughing from the get-go because I read the summary on Facebook and was already amused by the thought of it, and lets just say my eyes were watered and overflowing by the time I got to the "I'm not Taylor" sign. I have no idea why this made me laugh so much, but it did! LOL, I love it!
TheMightyRen chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Wicked good as always honey ;) I loved the sign bit - so Jake, poor sod x
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
I completely and utterly love this x
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Hahahaha. Jake has stalkers now? I mean people wanting his autograph because he looks like Taylor? Bella sure is one lucky girl. LOL!
NikkiB1973 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
I am now officially spending way too much time writing stories and surfing . However I saw that you updated your drabbles and had to take a look. That was lol funny. Jacob being mistaken for Taylor. Pity Taylor is so short in real life. (Hey have you seen Kim kardashian's new husband. He has been told he looks like TL, but he is actually the height Jacob is supposed to be in the books 6ft 7inches. I dont think he looks too much like TL but when I saw a picture of the two of them together I imagine Bella and Jake looking like that together with the height difference and all). Sorry I am rambling on again. Good installment. Nikki.
NikkiB1973 chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
LOL so true to life. The amount of mad things I did when I was pregnant are too many to mention. Jake was as sweet as ever! Love it.
MrInigo1995 chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Love it! :D
TheSnowWhiteRose chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
Gosh, your friend must not be a very...erm...resourceful person. LOL Poor Jake!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »