Reviews for No Longer Alone
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Dang this is an amazing story! I'm so glad I flound it! LOVE it!:D
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
i love pride and prejudice and the story!
GarnetAles chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Aww. Amazing story. Absolutely great ending. I loved it :)
GarnetAles chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter. Poor Jasper.
GarnetAles chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
I love how you add little things like the 'I'm psychic' comment and then the 'you should have never bet against me!' I love that. It makes it seem more relate-able, like you're staying true to Twilight.
GarnetAles chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Jeez, something's up, and it doesn't sound good...
GarnetAles chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Good chapter. I personally didn't like or dislike the sex, but I felt it was honest and they were ready for it. Loved the ending best :)
GarnetAles chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Yes! Finally! Great chapter.
GarnetAles chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Amazing. Utterly amazing. Definitely worth the wait.
GarnetAles chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Awesome chapter, possibly one of my favorites.
GarnetAles chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I really like the Jasper POV. I hope there is more of that to come :) I also love how he refers to her as 'little Alice'. It's quite adorabe.
GarnetAles chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
This story is AMAZING. Probably the best Jasper/Alice story (who are pretty much the reason I read Twilight) story I've ever read. Love it so far.
darthvaderr chapter 33 . 1/21/2013
I love love love your story. I think this was one of the best Alice and Jasper stories I have had the honor in reading. You are an amazing writer. And one day I would be so stoked if you was to do another story about 5 years later or something with them being married and babies. :)
HelloIamGracie chapter 33 . 1/18/2013
This was a very great story, the only thing that would have been icing on the cake would have been a surprise proposal from Jasper to Alice. I understand what you said, it's just a piece of paper, but it's also a very shiny engagement ring too, and to the best of my knowledge Alice likes sparkly things. Haha. But overall a lovely story and I really enjoyed reading it!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 33 . 12/9/2012