Reviews for Do you remember when it happened Sammy?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Awesome story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is a good picture of the brothers, then and now.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AAAWWWWW That was sweet. I wonder who knocked those cars on little Sammy? I mean obviously something did. I love how Dean asked Uncle Bobby to help Sammy instead of John. I've always been a major Bobby girl. I've always thought the boys were much better off with Bobby. I hade many many MANY issues with John Winchester. Don't get me started with that man. Bobby on the hnad is awesome. He's the perfect father to those boys. BTW Bobby's not dead. He flatlined which is different then dead. The reaper was wrong. Those boys aren't okay without Bobby. They still need him. That's my personal note. Excellent job though. I loved it. One more thing. I read your personal message at the top and I'm really sorry if people hurt your feelings. I seriously don't know what's wrong with some people. I think you're an excellent writer.
casammy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love the brotherly moments between dean and sammy and wait that this season 7 not many of them, dean cuidandoi of sammy, who now meets so young, scared and very vulnerable, since all of us like it
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Sweet fic, I love the brotherly love and protective!Dean. Well done! :D
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very cute/schmoopy brother moments here! Love them to bits! The way you worked the flashback into the present problem was very well done and made for a great fic _
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Nice brotherly moment. Good story.
judyann chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Omg I adored this. I am one of the ones who miss the brothers being brothers. Love this and so hope we get some good brotherly interaction season 7.