Reviews for Broken
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 20 . 4/13
This is so well written and I would appreciate you finishing this if you have the time or the muse. If not, this still remains a fine fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Amazing please please please please continue
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Dammit Bixxie, please just update you story. A year has pass and I already give on waiting for you... sigh- please and I begging you.. update this story
nowhere chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
You make me crying. Please update, the most best story I have read. Please continue.. I love how Kendall being so clingy to Carlos and I hopeall the boy will be recover soon.. love you, please update soon
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I love this story so much! Most kidnapping stories focus on one person of the group more then the others but I like this one where its spread out between the four of them. Please update! Its been like forever, please, please, please, please! :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Oh my God you need to update this now or I'll die you need to update it! Please please please! You write some of the best stories on here please update!
Don'tDreamItBeIt chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Aw man I was kind of hoping the Jigsaw would end up being the one that took them. Ah well.
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Omg that was awsome! You've got to update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
update! update! update! update!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
update? i love this story
ILoveBigTimeRush7 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Just finished the last chapter and I love it... However I notices you haven't updated for a while and that makes me worry because I don't know how long I can wait without knowing what happens next. If you read this please try to update as soon as you can!
winterschild11 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
okay, just found this story thanks to 22randomninja22 and it is incredible. YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT PLEASE! Need to know what is happening with the boys, their families, etc.
22Random Ninja22 chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
Please update, You haven't in so long :(
PokeTrainer chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Oh my god, I'm crying now. This story makes me soo sad. And my dad was giving me weird looks for it. It's written really well and I want the guys to make up soo badly. Hope you continue.
Chey21 chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
Can't wait i love this story so much Please make à new one fast.