Reviews for Dark Magic
Ruaitae chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Aww man! Just when it was getting good! And from the look of it its a cross over between Charmed and Twilight so it's doubly good!
narutosonlyfriend chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
if you give the story to some1 else are you going to post who has taken it to complete it?
narutosonlyfriend chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
hell with her power i can c y they chose bella...can bella copy vamps powers or not bcuz they arent scientifical they're natural
lilgent84 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This is very interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes!
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Well...that was unexpected.
Korny247 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
jeez. what's the point of esme then? if she's holding them back? but gotta say wowee. really good stuff.
DesireeStorm chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Well I wouldn't say I was great but seriously if you want to feel free. As for the updates I about rolled out of bed after reading about emments reaction to seeing Bella about to transform.
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Don't hurt Emmy to much lol!
nightterror56 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Dragon Swan, sounds like an oxymoron to me, it more sounds like their clan name, then their last name put together.
Darkwilloforce chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
why is everyone gay?
DesireeStorm chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Well it all depends on what pretty button you want clicked. (EGG) ok ok so I hit the debris button. So glad they are not going to beat about the bush about intro-ing themselves. Thanks for not forgetting this story.
mindlessrazor chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
write more soon im loving it so far
bluebirdx95 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
love the story so far, cant wait to see more. charmed is a great series and you did a great job of combinding it with twilight. plz update soon :)
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
That's it?

Phil hoping he got what he deserved or will, now on to sweet, sweet ALICE! lol.
trang-a-lang chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
yay their finally gonna meet each other! i hope phil dies that bastard! update soon please i really like where your taking this