Reviews for Beneath That Sky
Selvaspeedy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You made mr cry ;_; Naoe T_T
This was beautifully written. Everything seemed and sounded perfect. What breaks my heart is how lonely and sad Naoe was. I want to give the poor guy a hug so bad *sigh*
radcat38 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Nicely done. Would love for Takaya to come back to his Naoe. This was well written and a nice stand alone story.
sardonicis imperfecta chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Don't be so hard on yourself! This is a lovely story, just the right length and with dialogue well balanced against the descriptive passages. Best of all, you got the MoB melancholy down pat- I'm sniffling as I write this review.

Thank you for posting this!
samuraigrl91 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
not bad...it's very good.
Amarissia chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Lovely! Like soothing music for the eyes.
My American Fictionary chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Now here's some writing of rich atmosphere! You really made me see the dark harbour and hear the foghorn in that one.

The setting's definitely right, but it's interesting that spending much time in the June sun should inspire such a windswept, snow-ladden epilogue ;-) Anyway, it's unthinkable that Naoe should return to the Sea of Japan on a sunny day, right? The only light and warmth herein comes from Kagetora's presence in his thoughts...

You know I was planning to ask you about you're own writing some time soon... and now it turns out we were thinking very much along the same lines in our writing! I adore the Drama CD piece in which Kagetora talks of how he wants to return to Echigo with Naoe once they've finished their task.

Where's the rest of your story, btw? You mentioned this little episode was part of a bigger piece of fiction? _
LUlu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That's so awwwww...Naoe takes Kagetora home within himself in the end. I like that inner thoughts they share...Thank you very much, epilog fanfics to novels are very rare, maybe..yeah that's the first one I've read.