Reviews for Pieces
gr8rockstarrox chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Okay, the story was amazing. I loved it. It's really hard to come across well written fics that are grammatically okay and are punctuated appropriately. I'm a grammar Nazi, if that wasn't obvious by now.

I only wish the ending had been a little longer... It just seemed a but too abrupt for my liking. But whatever.

Great job! :D
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
The past tense of drag is dragged, not drug. It's a common mistake, but nevertheless, it's a mistake.

This is not a flame, this is some constructive criticism. I usually only comment on mistakes when the writer is doing a brilliant job, and I don't want a tiny mistake to bring down their work. I can't wait to read the third chapter.
Abi117 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
OH MY GOD! This chapter was PERFECTION! I loved every part of it, Nate asking Jenny not to leave, Blair talking to Jenny, Jenny and Nate making up... One of my favorites Nate&Jenny stories :)
Abi117 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
She's acepted, for sure! Loved Nate and Jenny's moment!
Abi117 chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Loved it, great chapter!
Abi117 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Owww, he was going to tell Jenny his feelings! Stupid Blair. No, kidding, I love her but... aaaggg!
Abi117 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
They're so cute together! I hope Nate gets jealous of the guy Jenny is dating ;P
Abi117 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Jenny still is so in love with Nate! He has to realize he's in love too!
Abi117 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Gets interesting!
Abi117 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Just discovered this wonderful story. Loved the chapter! :)
krazyy989 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Really good!
Arisa.S chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story featuring Jenny and Nate. Really well written.
seekerchasing chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Oh, I just adored this whole story. It was very nicely written, and just got the characters and relationship so well!
Arisa.S chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to your next fanfic.
bananasinpjs chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Ohhh for a min there i thought they were going to kiss :(