Reviews for Daughter of War
dark nightmere chapter 7 . 3/15
I think that Natalya should contemplate what the conical have asked her even though her father mostly wreaked her life she does not know weather she can kill him as he is stronger than her and she does not want to hurt Death by killing his brother as he has told her that family is everything to him and that to lose his brothers would hurt severely. I think that Death should quickly figure out what the conical has asked Natalya to do it is madness for her to kill War his youngest brother as he consults weather he should defile the conical now or wait for the perfect opportunity to strike figuring that Heaven and Hell will strike very soon against each other and try to destroy each other once again. I think that War should also begin to suspect what the conical is up to just as Abandon makes his move and strikes against hell with Uriel by his side he aims to strike down the demons and hell's legion's as the conical sends War as a scapegoat to destroy Abandon and his conspirers such as Uriel framing him for a crime he did not commit. I think that Natalya should strike just as War finishes Abandon as she attacks him as he reclaims full power as they fight War will summon forth his Chaos form as does Natalya but War will prove to be stronger than his daughter forcing her back as he aims to finish this and keep his position amongst the four Natalya will state that he will never reclaim his position as no one will stand for him just as Death arrives. I think that Death should aim to clear his brothers name while also scheming to stop War killing Natalya knowing that his Niece is not strong enough to defeat her father no matter what how much he trains her as War will never show her all of his moves uncase she betrays him and he has to kill her to protect his position knowing that his brothers position is more important to him that any daughter.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Why would they want her father dead I wonder? But it's none of my business really because it is your story and well I enjoyed reading all seven chapters.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Take your time with it and get each chapter down as best you can so your readers will enjoy it. Please don't worry your ass over it. Take all the time you need for this and the others you're working on right now.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I loved this chapter as well
Genesis Vakarian chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Loved it
Genesis Vakarian chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Well written and I enjoyed reading this chapter to.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I loved it
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Well done
Tenshineko01 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't kill War Natalya! He is your father, granted he's not really acting like it but still! Please don't kill War we need him! He's awesome so far.
DesertMortician chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
uh oh...
DecepticonQueen chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
omg :0
don't make us wait too long please?
Creed chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Hell yeah! Chapter Update! I don't mind waiting, just don't make it a three year time gap this time. Reminds me too much of Sherlock.
DecepticonQueen chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
omg :D -queeen hugs monkey- i thought you abandoned this story .. please keep trying to update this story is awesome :D
Tenshineko01 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Dude this is awesome! Can't wait for more.
Young Volcano O.o chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
YESSSSSS XD Bahaha I wish I could punch that blockhead sometimes too.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »