Reviews for Like a Korean Drama
rulehenge351 chapter 13 . 6/24
Zz
journeyiscool chapter 9 . 6/18
The Secone male lead in boys over flowers is just amazing! I love his character and I still can't figure out who the character is for him in this story.

I haven't watched boys over flowers in a year and you're just making me miss gu Jun pyo. I hated him at first (I actually hate brick at first too) but I grew to him later on. But I still love the second male lead.

I like this story, I'll try and read it to the end
Mystique emerald chapter 27 . 5/9
Buttercup gets kissed a lot...first with butch, then with someone when she had her eyes closed, butch,and now Mitch...wut?
Kristiane143 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
AHH! AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The most exciting part was when Butch found out BC was a girl... Your an amazing writer! Keep it up!
truthtellerx chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Butch is totally gonna find out ;)
truthtellerx chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
WHO THE HELL HAS A FAVORITE SON !(and Brick is a bitch)!
truthteller x chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
l think that was nice of Bubbles! 3 :-)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
So I've reread your story and i'm making a guess that Kristen is Boomer's real mom...but I'm not sure. It would be genius if she was. You give small hints to everything and it all comes together in the end. It's absolutely brilliant. A job Well Done!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
I just reread this story. And I have to say that it was brilliant how you started this chapter off with a memory of bubble's that connects to the past of how Mrs. Jojo killed Mr. Jojo. This was absolutely remarkable and a job well done
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
This little bit reminds me of the Korean drama "you're beautiful" it's very good and is similar to coffee Prince, but involves being in a band
Guest chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
What in the actual hell? Why are you doing this to me? I want more!
~N. Risa
MarronChestnut chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
I just had to review even though it's be a year I read this before but I want to read it again and I forgot how much this is awesome so detailed and drama in each chapter I love it.
Myne0 chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
What're you doing to me.
Myne0 chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
Can this not get any better? Character interactions are the best. Butch is a comic-relief, I guess? But I love guys like him (characters, lol). As funny as it was, I'm surprised Boomer would do that to Bubbles, even if he trusts his brother XD But yeah, this is my favorite pairing. I'm only now really starting to have a set look for the girls in this story (and not based too much off of fanart o3o) and I'm itching to draw
Anyhow... I love this story. Starting to make me want to watch K-dramas which I always refused to watch since I had my anime and manga... o_o
Myne0 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Oh dang I was wrong, huh? Lol, though, I was just saying how I wanted to see the reactions of the boys finding out the girls' connections... And lo and behold, Brick goes to their house o3o
This was a really nice chapter. Lel that a lie about Blossom liking him set him off and actually took notice of her~~ Cute.
Blossom precariously on a windowsill though... felt surreal o_o Like, her just holding on, and their conversation, felt melancholic. But before she really was just trying to get her uniform... I know you're basing some of this on K-dramas and such, but yeah, kudos.