Reviews for Like a Korean Drama
Hinate chapter 26 . 3/9
Brick x Blossom forever... well this chapter did it... I still didn't get why bothering with boomer but this chapter was just too much kissing blossom even though he slept with girls just a day before like really... that's just too much to handle for my heart ... cya ty for fic ... but not continuing...
ppg rrb lova chapter 8 . 3/3

Weird...but COOL!
ppg rrb lova chapter 2 . 3/3
OMG!
KittyCat245 chapter 30 . 1/2
WAT?! WAIT, WAT?! HOLY- I have to murder him.
mio.akiyamacool chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
I am crying in the middle of the night... Boomer is a jerk and Bubbles is surely strong girl...btw.. I have few interesting ideas.. So if u have a writer's block... U can always pm me
mio.akiyamacool chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
Omfg! Charles Bingley?! Pride and Prejudice! Emily Thorne?! Revenge! I friggin' love it!
rulehenge351 chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Zz
journeyiscool chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
The Secone male lead in boys over flowers is just amazing! I love his character and I still can't figure out who the character is for him in this story.

I haven't watched boys over flowers in a year and you're just making me miss gu Jun pyo. I hated him at first (I actually hate brick at first too) but I grew to him later on. But I still love the second male lead.

I like this story, I'll try and read it to the end
PotatoChief chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
Buttercup gets kissed a lot...first with butch, then with someone when she had her eyes closed, butch,and now Mitch...wut?
Kristiane143 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
AHH! AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The most exciting part was when Butch found out BC was a girl... Your an amazing writer! Keep it up!
truthtellerx chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Butch is totally gonna find out ;)