Reviews for Really, Really
sky-full-of-raindrops chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is beautiful and I want to cry and scream and giggle and twirl and hug someone so tight they can't breathe all at the same time. How do you do this- not just in this fic, but all of your Leo/Percy ones? You're amazing. I can't put it into words.
Unexplainable Contradiction chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I don't know why, but I have suddenly grown very fond of Percy/Leo.
It's just so cute! And fluffy!
Ugh. This made my heart swell.
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
CCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO cute!
Jukka chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it!
HecateA chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really, really loved it! Really, really good job! I finally found a gay couple that isn't gay in the books that I like and can freakishly easily tolerate! See, I have no problem with homosexuals, but I just don't get the Harry/Draco or Percy/Luke, or the change it brings to a character that an author created and that I know like the back of my hand; but the way you write your stories make Leo and Percy seem right for each other (even if I'm a Percabeth suckers; yeah, they got me too and I'm standing in the trap with 50.5% of the rest of the fandom going 'what, what? Awe!').

This was also in character, and I loved Leo's mentions of what he likes about camp beforehand. Just the layout of the story in general was amazing, and I liked how you brought in Tyson. Good job!
Steel Drums and Island Dances chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I feel like I should serenade you or something for writing the best PJO fics ever. Your stories are magical... Anywho, thank you so much for sharing this!
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 7/27/2011