Reviews for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 6/20
Yet again. Shirou CANNOT be punished by TSAB. He is not a citizen of their government. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY. TSAB is a bunch of officers from a FOREIGN government overstepping their authority by acting in another government's territory. They have no authority to punish ANYONE from Earth. Worse, THEY KNOW THIS. Just as a german soldier or cop can't come to japan and arrest anyone, neither can TSAB.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 6/20
Here's the thing. They aren't in trouble. TSAB has absolutely ZERO authority. These are members of planet Earth. Earth is NOT a part of the TSAB's jurisdiction. Until the time when Nanoha joins their military, willingly placing herself under their authority, TSAB has no rights over her. They can't do shit without starting an international incident. Earth would lose any war sure, but political fallout alone can be a big deal, especially if they start acting like tyrants over people who aren't a part of their alliance of worlds.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 6/20
Missed opportunity. One should never ask Shirou about the Fuyuki fire. Because he tells people when asked. In all the detail they never asked for. He doesn't have the capacity to understand why he shouldn't.
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 6/20
Losing something? Hopefully not Avalon. It should be inviolable, and if anything... Compatible?
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 6/20
I get why you did it, but still- keeping Shirou's pathways inactive is immersion breaking. He would IMMEDIATELY have asked for more information. Why? Because it would help him save people. And we all know how bullheaded he is about that.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 1 . 5/16
Shirou's circuits aren't below average. He's actually a small bit above average, maybe a C
crashclown chapter 8 . 1/1
unfortunately it doesn't seem this serious will have a continuation, but I gotta say this series was awesome. Considering it had humor in its category, and a crossover with magical girls, I expected it to be comedy based, boy was I happily surprised that it was more adventure based. This was very good, I happily recommend as fate stay crossovers worth a read.
KingSora3 chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Excited for next arc! See you soon
KingSora3 chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Its going down! Excited for next chap!
KingSora3 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
A
KingSora3 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Love this!
KingSora3 chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Wow this chapter was heavy! But still love it!
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 11/14/2016