Reviews for Trust Me
Purplehawke3 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I love this story line. I love these characters. What's next for them after their vacation?
Kikilia14 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Another good Kasey/Alex story. Truly enjoyed the dialog and the queen's idea of punishment was perfect for the duo.
ivo1617 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
This was a very tough situation for Casey. Her Amazon duties forced her to disassociate herself from a good friend and when the agency needs something she is ordered to walk back into the person life. That Amazon queen does not seem like a nice person.

I feel really bad for Daniel. He was definitely on the short end of things in this story.
the mighty lu bu chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
well, the secret is out. Very nice chapter, the drama is well put together.

Nice development for Hali. Danny gets someone to love.

who's Keyton?
luckdog chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I'm glad Diana and Alex talking about how ill advised carrying a weapon you are not intending use has gotten through to Kasey. I just hope she seeks a bit of counselling about her fear of being kidnapped again. I had to laugh that Alex put the fear of the gods under the amazons, they are lucky is didn't carry out her threat because of Kasey being hurt! A nice vacation is what they need with lots of thinking lol
luckdog chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I'm glad that misunderstanding has been cleared up. I wonder what the queen is going to do about her wayward daughter mucking up her plans! Oh and Keyton better stay clear of Alex, because she is likely to hurt her badly for getting Kasey shot!
ideasofmany chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This story is well set up for intrigue. Poor Daniel friend zoned and Kasey can't even tell him. Especially enjoyed the description of Daniel and his jacket and the wind, it was very well described.
Phineas Redux chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
The dialogue flows with a wonderful smooth quality, and the descriptions highlight the characters emotions really well. When Daniel is sitting in the stairwell the similes you use are perfect in creating a sense of the place’s atmosphere. The reader is drawn into feeling for each characters individual situation on an intense level.
the mighty lu bu chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
very nice chapter, very lovely, the emotion was well placed, shallow not extreme, but appropriate for the story. Excellent work.

I like Hali much more than Diana, he he.

Lysander's pond, that name rings a bell
luckdog chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Definitely not smart to piss Alex off and definitely don't try and seduce Kasey only if you've got a death wish lol Hali was stupid to come to the hospital, where did she think Daniel would be! He will regret it if he doesn't go find out what is really going on!
Phineas Redux chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
The first meeting with Daniel and the icy wind getting in his jacket is nicely done. The delicate side-stepping between Kasey and Daniel, as they try to re-new their friendship is very realistic.

The whole of Part 2 is dramatic, and astonishingly well-written. This is a great story with wonderful characters, detailed atmosphere and sense of plot. It kept me spell-bound right up to the shocking climax.
the mighty lu bu chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Very nice chapter with an excellent dramatic flair in the end. Kasey is Xenalike, that's for sure.

excellent flow and chemistry,

great chapter
luckdog chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I'm glad it came out that Kasey and Alex are together before Danny made a fool out of himself. I'm guessing that wasn't the test, just a lowlife being there at the wrong time. I hope Danny doesn't die 0(
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
sweet chapter in this lovely story. Kasey gets my attention the most, and I kinda agree with the other reviewer sort of. Diana don't win me over very well.

OVer all, excellent story
luckdog chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was so not fair of Diana to do that to Kasey 0( I wonder what Diana wants with him? I hope Kasey lets him know that she is married to Alex before things get complicated.