Reviews for The Adventures of Mary Sue: Spiderwick Edition
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/9
This is brilliant, hilarious and funny:)
Love it!( Sorry for the random use of extra exclamation marks)
neonbutter chapter 1 . 4/8
I know this is sort of almost four years old, but I'd still like to leave a review.

Your story had me laughing the whole time. I read the Spiderwick Chronicles in fourth grade (around when they were first published). Recently, I decided on a whim that I'd see what was happening on its Fanfiction page, and I was very disappointed. The only good story I've found is incomplete and hasn't updated in a while, so these are sad times. Anyway, thank you for bringing this issue into light in such a hilarious way!
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This made me smile! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is perfect!
I've just been going through the stories for Spiderwick on here and, just like the last time (maybe a year or so ago), it's still full of incest, dumb Mary-Sues and completely idiotic authors who seem to have no clue that they're writing about kids and not freakin' 15 year-old boys.
Actually, I've only ever read two good stories for Spiderwick. This one (which was so amazing, I couldn't stop laughing) and some other one involving a fairy, I think.
In my opinion, you - BY FAR - have the best Spiderwick story on here. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was awesome! I hate Mary Sues so much. Please please please please PLEASE do more!
ValkyrieVeela chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Though I have to admit that my two stories are a little weird - BUT in the second one I just give the two main characters a Bad End and just mess with the lives of their non-existant kids. Maybe R & R my stories?
chrnarnia3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hahaha oh my god thus made me laugh so hard I was like crying XD this is the best freaking thing I have ever read...ever.
Orpah chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was hilarious. I enjoyed the read; a good parody is awesome no matter where you find it. I haven't read much Spiderwick fanfiction, but if it's anything like the rest of fanfiction, I can see where you'd come up with this. Stay awesome!
lookalike5516 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Nice story. very very funny.
Jay chapter 1 . 5/12/2012

Well, at least there's someone out there who still knows a bad story when they see one.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. X3
Lyse chapter 1 . 1/30/2012

Ahem. Pardon the caps lock. But after reading all of the terrible OC fics in this (sadly small) fandom, this story made me smile :)
HermionesJustAName chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow...I...I just...Holy Crap. If I could favourite this for infinity, I definately would. You have shown exactly all the things that IRK me in any Fanfiction. Girl(s) areis exactly the same as the boy(s); Imedietly fall in love; Get married even though the're supposed to be NINE YEARS OLD I MEAN WHAT THE HELL.

You are hilarious and I love this work. Purely amazing. :3
Auburn Waves chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Genius! Great story.

Do I hate Mary Sues (and their sisters)? Only all the time!

No idea what the Uglygrath is a reference to, but loved this. Next time you can try the incest angle ;)

I might try one of these Mary Sue bashing fics sometime, seems like fun :D
vertical-to-the-horizon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That. Was. So. Funny!
heartdiver123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Thank. YOU. So. Much. FINALLY, someone GETS IT! This is by far the BEST Mary Sue story I've ever read. . You made my day~