Reviews for The Adventures of Mary Sue: Spiderwick Edition
Alexa chapter 1 . 7/8
This was so funny I was literally crying! It's nice to finally get some good writing. I really, really HATE all the inscest crap that's being written. Most of these authors completely change the characters. I get that some people are gay (I don't approve of it though), but Jared and Simon aren't. Some of the stories with OCs are okay but most of them stink too. This was hilarious, keep writing!
ARandomPerson chapter 1 . 1/27
Loved this, I laughed out loud several times. Especially at the part when Uglyrath came and also the flashback. Totally awesome and hilarious! Can you write another Mary Sue "adventure"? That would be awesome. Maybe not on the Spiderwick Chronicles, but on other books?
Amy chapter 1 . 1/15
The was one of the funniest things I've ever read!
That was really funny. Spiderwick is my favorite series of all time and I'm tired of sparkly fairy princess fan fiction. This was very funny. You're creative.
The Real Maria chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
... just ... amazing...
I have no words for how true this really is.
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This is brilliant, hilarious and funny:)
Love it!( Sorry for the random use of extra exclamation marks)
neonbutter chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I know this is sort of almost four years old, but I'd still like to leave a review.

Your story had me laughing the whole time. I read the Spiderwick Chronicles in fourth grade (around when they were first published). Recently, I decided on a whim that I'd see what was happening on its Fanfiction page, and I was very disappointed. The only good story I've found is incomplete and hasn't updated in a while, so these are sad times. Anyway, thank you for bringing this issue into light in such a hilarious way!
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This made me smile! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is perfect!
I've just been going through the stories for Spiderwick on here and, just like the last time (maybe a year or so ago), it's still full of incest, dumb Mary-Sues and completely idiotic authors who seem to have no clue that they're writing about kids and not freakin' 15 year-old boys.
Actually, I've only ever read two good stories for Spiderwick. This one (which was so amazing, I couldn't stop laughing) and some other one involving a fairy, I think.
In my opinion, you - BY FAR - have the best Spiderwick story on here. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was awesome! I hate Mary Sues so much. Please please please please PLEASE do more!
ValkyrieVeela chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
HA - SO TRUE.
Though I have to admit that my two stories are a little weird - BUT in the second one I just give the two main characters a Bad End and just mess with the lives of their non-existant kids. Maybe R & R my stories?
VVx
chrnarnia3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hahaha oh my god thus made me laugh so hard I was like crying XD this is the best freaking thing I have ever read...ever.
Orpah chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was hilarious. I enjoyed the read; a good parody is awesome no matter where you find it. I haven't read much Spiderwick fanfiction, but if it's anything like the rest of fanfiction, I can see where you'd come up with this. Stay awesome!
lookalike5516 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Nice story. very very funny.
Jay chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
XD ROFL!

Well, at least there's someone out there who still knows a bad story when they see one.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. X3