Reviews for Dig Through the Ditches
randomlysaved chapter 2 . 1/13
Please do continue, it's pretty great. I love your writing style
Kawaiibentou chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Nice plot. Hope to see more
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
oh how could you
poor maka
please continue and soul better live
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Chapter 3 was a "for sure" huh?
Is there some kinda secret mystical chapter 3 button that hides because it's now been eight months, and this is awesome story that deserves to updated. For reels.
Steph chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Please update this story!
wisdom-of-me chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Com'on Lacrow! We want the third chapter!

Such an awesome story, and your writin is really good!
Termination of Account chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Ah! Soul! No, please, don't kill off Soul! Why'd he jump, I mean yeah he had to cuz he's too 'cool' not to, but why? Oh, poor Maka. I hope she doesn’t see, that'd be terrible. Man, this story has really got me on the edge of my seat. But aside from my fears, I must give credit where credit is due. Your style is amazing! You're so descriptive and creative in the way you write. I've never read anything in such a fascinating angle. Thank you for sharing your gift. I look forward to the next chapter!
FreyaLin chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
erms...no more chappies? please update soon! I need to know if soul ever comes back to Maka! and the story is getting good i love how you are slowly making them realize how much they need each other . it's so cute and I also liked how you made Soul sacrifice himself over Stein but with the thought of it being Maka haha it is kind of messed up BUT I still think it's cute haha

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! you're killing me!
ginkaa chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And I know you're busy with your other stories! But please update this one soon too!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
The true relationship between Meister and Weapon! Update this story soon, please!
Myst chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Nice story,hope to see more!
Myst chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Nice story,hope to see more!
TheElementalPerson chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
No Soul! D': We know you love Maka but that's not her! DX

Update soon! :D Loving the story!
MissHeartfilia chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Wow loved how you left off this chapter, kinda leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth. I like it. Can't wait to see how you bring it all to a close.
raelynn gross chapter 2 . 6/18/2011