Reviews for Exile Vilify
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, I absolutely love this song! The beautiful music and everything... I love how you configured the song into a story! Exile, it takes your mind, again. I once wrote that on a white board at school, and I got a few potential Portal friends. I just love that song...

I think Im going to listen to it now...
Octopus Laboratories chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for the reviews! I'm sure I made a few really dumb writing errors in this which I completely forgot about, but I really appreciate the attention nonetheless! I need ideas to write about next and it might take a long time to gather some, but I will promise you it will be worth the wait!
Lunar chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love this!

I always wondered what Wheatley's and Chell's reaction to the dens would be together. I'm glad you wrote this. Not to mention that the writing is very good too!

I also liked how you added the song. It's such a pretty song and so few people really take the time to appreciate it.

Good job
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is really lovely. I had imagined something like this happening in the game and wished someone would write a scenario like this. Perfect. I wish I could say more.