Reviews for Philophobia
Usagi drop chapter 14 . 9/7
Ok, so first of all, I'm the review 250!
I just wanted to let it out, haha.
I like the concept that you have a broken Hinata meets her dawn (Uzumaki Naruto) and slowly learns to be happy.
I also like the fact that you wanted to add a plot twist with Kakashi, but the characters seem to be incomplete, idk but something is missing.
I enjoyed the fluff, it was cute, but I think the flow of the story is kind of messy.
But I don't mean to hurt your feelings! Gomen! It's just how I feel.

Thank you for all your effort!
Onyx Lexa chapter 14 . 8/23
please more chapters!
paige.landrum chapter 14 . 5/4
Finish finish please it's important
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
I am soo pissed off! You need to finish this! U can't just get me all hooked to this masterpiece and then leave it incomplete. I know it's been years, but pls!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2016
Please update soon! You did a good job. I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
I KNOW this will probably never happened but I still have hope please update this was too good to end here
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
PLEASE BEGIN WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN! PLEASE! I LOVE IT BUT ITS UNFINISHED! PLEASE WRITE MOOOOOORE!
AmethystQtpie chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
i know it has been 3 years now but i'm pretty sure a lot of people are waiting for you to update (including me!). this story is really really good! so please update :D
Mai chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Is there any continuation? It is such a good story to be left hanging like this :)
dakota chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I fall in love with this story! You're an amazing writer! :)
naruhinalover chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
This is the best naruhina fanfiction that I had ever read! And how good you convey their feelings... Ahhhhhahhhahh I just LOVE THIS STORY! Unfortunately it's not completed...But you know what I truly hope that one day you will finish it! (sorry for my english :D)
Nalulover16 chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
Please update
kaineHokage chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
So I caught up and I just have to say how amazing this story is, It's amazing. I haven't read anything like this and it was an awesome expriance.

Despite not uploading for quite a while now I really hope you can finish it off because this is an awesome read.

Thank you for writing this!
VerifiedBreeze chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wow! This is really well written and super addicting! I looked at your profile and you said you might be updating soon, I really hope you do! I'm looking forward to see what happens next! You definitely shouldn't abandon such a great work.