Reviews for Philophobia
dakota chapter 1 . 4/8
I fall in love with this story! You're an amazing writer! :)
naruhinalover chapter 14 . 4/6
This is the best naruhina fanfiction that I had ever read! And how good you convey their feelings... Ahhhhhahhhahh I just LOVE THIS STORY! Unfortunately it's not completed...But you know what I truly hope that one day you will finish it! (sorry for my english :D)
starfirexrin chapter 14 . 3/9
Please update
kaineHokage chapter 14 . 1/5
So I caught up and I just have to say how amazing this story is, It's amazing. I haven't read anything like this and it was an awesome expriance.

Despite not uploading for quite a while now I really hope you can finish it off because this is an awesome read.

Thank you for writing this!
VerifiedBreeze chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wow! This is really well written and super addicting! I looked at your profile and you said you might be updating soon, I really hope you do! I'm looking forward to see what happens next! You definitely shouldn't abandon such a great work.
laila45 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Won't you continue this? I really like it ,to me ,this story stands out :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
I would love to see some updates for this.
jex the dork chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Woh woh who wat happened the bomb went off I really hope u update soon the sad endin right there and honestly wont all naruto have to say he would like to continue being her friend udate soon please I love this story I find it interesting hoe naruto would be a cheff its a new one I have seeen and I like it aloy and I was wondering do any of the patients interact with eachother I was wondering that and would . Think it would be cool if they did
purplesnake0512 chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
I hope you continue the story because this story is sooo good! Please say you'll continue!
How-to-smile-101 chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
I'm hoping there is more. Hinata and Naruto need to comfort eachother! D: My poor babies! These issues need resolving and a couple still need to get together! :( Im praying that you continue. If you don't... A piece of me shall always wonder what you had planned...
Aside from that, amazing story, utterly gorgeous sweetheart! Everyone is acting perfectly! This is one of the few of my utter favorite NaruHina stories.
wan heart chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Aw, I can't believe it ended there! Most authors lose their muses after the fluffy moments. I was so looking forward to Naruto and Hinata reconciling and getting to finally admit their feelings for each other. Now I'm gonna be sad about this for a while - this was the most enjoyable Naruhina fic I've read in a long time.

xoxo
Mewmewmemint chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I really do love this story, its wonderful! And I especially love the language you use in this story, every single chapter has at least one of my favorite words in it, like "nonchalantly", or "reverie", or "hostile", or "void", or "captured", or "illuminate", or "ghosted", and sooooo many more! And its not just the words that make this story so wonderful, its the rounded characters, the driving plot, and the tangible emotions you can feel from the characters that makes me aprehensive to read more of this story! Hope you can up day soon, I love this story! :) 3 :D
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
B but but I just.. GAHHH!
That was depressing, (;_;) PWEASE update soon
unique229 chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Amazing! I am in love with this story. Usually I never read if it's not complete and it hasn't been updated in a while, but I couldn't help myself. I love your characterization, character development, story flow, just everything. Not really much criticism. Your interpretation of the characters is great and it was a very interesting story. Did I mention I love your character development? I did. But it is amazing. I find that (along with coherent sentences and consistent ) make a great story. I have faith that you will continue this story one day. I will make it my goal to continue writing mine with creations like yours in mind (Gosh nearly 100,000 words, and I felt proud for passing 50,000 and at least yours is going is a direction) Anyways, I hope to see this piece continued! I feel like it has so much amazing potential. Good Luck in all your endeavors!
nana17078 chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Hey! I know it's been a long time but I still hope you're gonna finish this story. I love it and I really need to know what happens next. Especially, when you ended it in a moment like this. ;_; I hope you're ok, and you're not having any serious problems. I'm gonna pray for your muse :D Hurry up and come back!
Bless ya 33