Reviews for Connections
PJs Are Cool chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
OHH SASSY CAROLINE RIGHT THERE HUN
cerealkiller5656 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great job, I love how you explain that GLaDOS has sort of a split personality, one being GLaDOS and the other being Caroline. Keep up the good work! ;)
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Do more or I'll cry. D:
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story almost made me cry. It had a perfect balance. There was tragedy fitting the situation, but there was also GLaDOS' trademark dry humor in her lines. Loved it.
infinityphoenix chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oh, that was sad. But impressive. Seriously, well done. "The birth parents you are trying to reach do not love you" is one of my favorite quotes.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Well done. I myself am a fan of Caroline as Chell's adoptive mother. I noticed in one of your other fics that you used Rattmann as her father, which I'm not so much a fan of. Forgot to say that earlier. But good job, and keep up the good work.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Gregory E. Lacy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Beautiful.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awwwww...so cute...
Willowwhip chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
D I love it 3
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ohhh, I think I see what you did there. Man, this trio of ladies is quite a strange one. I used to feel bad for Chell wondering how she got caught up with all these crazy idiots, but now I tend to think GLaDOS and Caroline are pretty easy to sympathize with too. I mean after all Caroline was shoved unwillingly into a computer, and GLaDOS was created and then they kept trying to train her to behave like a dog or something. I can't even go into the boss battle with her at the end of Portal anymore without looking at those cores and feeling like she's getting gangraped by them or like a dog covered in ticks. Who didn't feel for her too when she's ranting at Wheatley, they tried to make her stupid, too.

Anyway~ nice, I love anything with these three. Noice job. :3

Best wishes,

-FP
Supergulo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I makes sense, don't worry :P

I like how you add that song to the story, it certainly sounds like a lullaby.

GLaDOS would so do that... tell you just to mindscrew you! XD