Reviews for Residual
Dimcairien chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I'm extremely confused about how all the time lines, gangers, and whatnot are going to work out. Your story makes sense, as much as paradoxical (at least I think thats the right term) stories can.
Dimcairien chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Danielle-IQ chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
You definitely don't suck, I'm loving this story. Great chapter :)
OrangeZest100 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
It's compelling and I'm very interested in it. I don't quite know what else to say considering the fact that this is the first Doctor Who fic I have ever read.
Nattle Sage chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hi,

I think it's a great start, really. I like how psychologically deep you describe the characters and their emotions. It's so believable that Amy wouldn't be instantly glad to have River as a child.

I hope to see some Doctor/River interaction, now that he knows who she is and that with her parents present he might squirm a little, right?

Anyways, please update soon and good luck!

Nattle
mummi troll chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I really like where you're going with this - especially the idea of River telling her parents to basically rewrite time, HER time. Such poignant ideas floating around in this story, looking forward to see where you take it :)