Reviews for It's About Time
This is Ilovetaylorswift13, I apparently have already reviewed this years ago, but I reread it and fell in love with it all over again and wanted to review it was a beautiful oneshot. I like how they both noticed each other from day one and were both to scared to do something about it. When her parents fought at night she had the perfect excuse to be outside and I am glad he approached her to go with him. I loved how sweet her was to her in the car and how even if they just met them holding hands, cuddling and kissing just came naturally like they had new each other for a long time. I felt so bad for Eli when he opened up about Adam, but I am glad Clare was there for them. I am also glad when she had fears it would be a onetime thing he asked her to hang out getting rid of them. expect a review for the sequel a bit later bc I am gonna read that one next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my goodness this was utter perfection. Real, well written, perfect. You're a brilliant writer.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
WOW, this was such an amazingly detailed story!

Your writing is incredible I can't wait for more stories, I'm sure they will be great!
cgforever1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I absolutely LOVED this. It was perfect!

Great job!
degrassiluver18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOVE I THINK YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE THIS INTO A STORY!
Lazerlicious chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow! That was an awesome one shot! Straight on my faves! :)
meee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. it is sooo good. please!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aw that was so cute. U should make it a series or a two shot
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
a absolutely loved this oneshot soo amazing

poor eli losing adam

glad clare was there for him

i liked how they were both to shy to talk to one another and then when they finally did they just couldnt get enough
deena chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awwwww!

Cutest oneshot ever!

Maybe you could do a sequal?

I loved it!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Omg i love it. U should continue this :)
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow070897 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is so good...)
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I went through a myriad of emotions while reading this. I know I write reviews for a living but I suck at reviewing fanfiction, my apologies. I love how you wrote of them. Really, really liked this.