Reviews for Come What May
Moose.in.space chapter 10 . 7/27
Okay there are only three words I can use. "OH MY GOD" that was incredible! I loved all of the Klaine and the ending OMG I wasn't expecting that at all and a huge smile spread across my face when it said who the officer was. Oh my god I loved that so much. Please, write another!
NICE CHARACTER COMEBACK! HAHA! This just made me appreciate Karofsky... whoa...
LvSammy chapter 10 . 4/16
WOW!
1gleefan chapter 10 . 2/21
Omg this is flawless. I especially love how it ended.
blackknight0597 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
This is one of the greatest Klaine recovery docs I have ever read and I have read a lot of klaine recovery fics.
FangirlingFanati chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Hey there! So I'm too lazy to log on at the moment, but I'll come back and favorite this beautiful piece of work. Great great great job! Everyone was perfectly IC. This was just so... Perfect.

Amazing work!
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
That's good ending and Roland deserved that punishment and our Klaine can live happily (:
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I am glad that Blaine saw the truth and Kurt could be saved. Thanks to Liz (:
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so great!
xCaellachx chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Best ending ever!
read-a-holic1 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
YAY :) The Klaine was adorable... I can totally see Kurt being that selfless... and the Karofsky... is positively brilliant :D
ThatGreysGirl chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Such a sad fic, but you wrote it really well; well done!
oo Countess D oo chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Love it - it's because of your stories that I started to watch Glee (and spent a lot of money for the cds ;D). I just love Kurt and Blaine.
fiona24680 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Wow. This piece made me cry, but i couldn't help but smile at the ending. I luved this. Really well done, your writing skills are great! :)
ScoobyL chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
awesome ending! BRA...wait for it...VO!