Reviews for FLCL: Second
assasin11700 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
THIS IS MY FIRST REVIEW EVER! I'm only reviewing because I'm a HUGE FLCL fan. If you keep writing I'll keep reviewing. Also, will Naoto become almighty and godlike or will he just be really good at using atomsk's O.P. (sorry if I wrote wrong thing can't remember what it is) to transfer atomsk's O.P. to his O.P.?
James chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Absolutely love this! But since u asked for suggestions I would say make Haruko more like how she is in the anime and manga, less of the crying and more Crazy and Goofy. Also u could do a chapter about Medical Mechanica kidnapping Naota's brother or something like that. Keep up the great work though!
Eli chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
This is really an amazing story, i just cant stop reading! Good job:)
RetroCulture chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon! I really love it :)
Anthony Anarchy chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Nice job though you did have an excelant choice of songs during the entire time i was reading i couldn't stop my self from listening to songs from the anime. During the fight between kakashi and naota i had to listen the track little busters and the played out in my head like i was watch it on tv all those years ago. ahh FLCL first anime i ever watched and to this day still one of my favorites but enough of my ramblings just wanted to say good job and keep up the good work.
Djin chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Death is a such a boss in Darksiders 2
hec chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This I the best thing ever! I'm a big flcl fan and this is great! Ur writing is great giving vivid images and keeping me hanging on every word wanting to find out what's next. Keep up the good work!
Shini Namikaze chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
My bad meant Ninamori
Shini Namikaze chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Just a suggestion the way u set up the story makes it seem like Namani like Naota (not a bad thing) I like Namani with Naota so wouldn't mind if u made this NamanixNaotaxHaruko it'd be something new imo u don't have to do it not saying change the whole story (it's a great story) just with Namani kissing Naota and him not pushing away or anything (good this be didn't) made it a possibility in the story.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
-Shini Namikaze
MinstrelBoy chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
"The strength of the soul (spirit, non rational parts of the self)" Hah, who said two years of Latin wasn't worth it?
EnvyYou chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
oh me gerd, that was so good. i sat here for a couple hours, slowly reading everything you wrote from chapter 5 to now. The fight scenes, i can just picture them perfectly. I'm extremely excited for the next chapter. Every character is amazing, the way you have made Ta-kun so badass.
One question though, How come you make Haruko cry so much, especially in front of Naota. She just seems a whole lot more sensitive then she was in the series.
Also I am extremely mad at Naota for not telling Haruko that he kissed that other girl. :I two-timing son of a bitch. :I I wish i was able to just jump into this series and give him a good punch. I mean, sure he isn't dating Haruko but Naota told her he loved her, then let this home-wrecker kiss him, and then kissed back. Bro, bro, bro. That's just not cool ta-kun. Just because you are getting more popular with the ladies doesn't mean you can go smooching other people.
Gaku: SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC H
:I shut up Gaku.
MinstrelBoy chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Hey, keep going. Write until you got your point across. The time between updates doesn't matter, just that you express what you feel. Good on ya man, keep goin'.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Will ya updated?
HarryEyeball chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Great story so far. Looking forward to more.
unfilledmindless chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I love it! please please please write more. has got to be one of the best fanfics ive read so far except for a few minor things,but overall i love the story and hope you have time to get another chapter out soon because i am anxious to read it.