Reviews for In the beginning
Better then other crape.
Ava99 chapter 31 . 1/13
Just amazing! All of it! Just as I knew it would be!
Girl, you have such a rare & wonderful talent. And just like your other stories, I was captivated from beginning to end! I'm always so sad when I reach the end, I'm off to read the other 2 or 3 stories you have on here. Thank you for all of your hard work. I know you wrote these ages ago, but finding more of your stories out here is like Christmas morning & my birthday, all rolled into one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Angela & Jordan keep them together if not to together , I not read .
In one story try put tino / angela together sorry it suck.
I believe in Jordan / angela they could over all hell with through has couple.
If they not together who wanted read it.
Because , I want them together has live to it full traveled the world has a family.
Candy girl chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
Good storylines!,
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Great chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2015
Angel& Jordan have baby get married aslo big rock star /father , husband .
Save planet from global warring. Angel do helped make world better place.
Angel go college / care , and a family. They became success full in world. Patty / gramph are still married their bussiness growth every year. Daniel also finish school and also college became nurse. Ray get clear stop used drug / achol . Rick find ake clothing in fashion bussiness with own / stories around the world. Angel & Jordan tell world their family baby number #2 . Sharon & Shannon ave on nigth stand find more common did known . But Shannon has girlfriend leave known has Sharon. Angel & Jordan make Sharon / Shannon the god parent to their kid's. But know Sharon shown up had little drama had happened Kyle blow out water and then frigth . The happy couple watch side line.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/25/2015
Good story keep together them .
Nutmeag chapter 31 . 4/6/2012
I feel like MSCL fanfic is a drug. I haven't read your other stories yet, but I can't wait. There were a few points in here that I felt like a 15 year old myself, I giggled and squealed so much! Please kepp up the excellent work!
noname chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
i just re-read this story while I was home sick from work. it was so great...I forgot how good it was.

I watched mscl on netflix and then came on here to get my continuation fix.

I can't wait to read the continuation in As days go by. I hope that story posts soon.

you are such a great story write-great job!
WonderingAngel chapter 31 . 9/16/2011
Another great story from you. Loved how you set everything up in this. Sorry I didn't get to review at all while you were writing it. I'll be watching for ADSB! I can't wait to see what you've got coming next chica!

3 Angel
Lady Venetia chapter 25 . 8/21/2011
Ok, I'm allowed to review this chapt. Had probs with server last chapt. Loved the prom. Brought back memories. Loved this chapt too. The idea they were so lost in each other they just forgot. Much better than if they just hadn't cared.
lady venetia chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
lady venetia chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
Another well written chapt reminding me of the days when my husband was still my HS sweetheart.
Lady Venetia chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Ok, some of the chapts don't let me review. I get a "server error." So first I want to say I love ALL the chapters. This story brings back such great memories of what it was like to be young and in love! I love the relationship between Shane and Angela (though I wanted to punch him in the chapt when Jordan was drunk.) I couldn't review that chapt and I just wanted to say I loved that you had Jordan trying to act cocky in front of his friends when he was drunk. So true to life for that age group! I remember like it was yesterday.
Lady Venetia chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
Cute chapter. Brings back fun memories of high school. And my husband tried the whole "hallmark holiday" shit with me but I wasn't having it! Gimme gifts! ;)