Reviews for All For One and One For All
LovePuppy25 chapter 4 . 5/5
I loved this story soo much! It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet! However, the couple in this story were a lot smarter than Romeo and Juliet! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely love this chapter! Also... I can not help but notice that "platinum blonde" seems to show up a lot (hint hint?). Heheh anyways I love this and all of your fictions! I hope you write more! (Fem! Canada rules)
luckynumberblack chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Wow! Princess Bride, and Ella Enchanted. Those are the only two I know. Thanks for posting this story. I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
This was hilarious, heartfelt, and beautiful. , keep writting!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
"Because I'm the Russian matchmaker" needs a J (Ivan face)
And what the hell is up with the priest? Babytalk?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I sense a legendary blowout coming this way...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
francis... cried.
blasted frog.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
what happened to uscan?
Bakage chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Zomg, its that awesome priest from Princess Bride! Damn, i love that movie.
citruszen chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This story was so... Gilbert!

If you get what I'm saying...
dirksies chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Bahahaha! Oh the crack, the delicious, hilarious crack! I love brainstorming and the silliness that comes from it. This was a great way to end this story! And now, off I go to review a certain other story that you've posted recently...
Himawari28h chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS! I laughed so hard with the priest! ANYWAYS AWESOME!
Akakata7 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Absolutely incredible. Simply brilliant. This definitely needs more reviews! I loved this. It has a touch of everything and a nice feel to it. I really liked Ivan's part in it! Mm, and the guy who has various jobs including the priest. XD I loved the way the priest talked. Wonderful! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I absolutely loved the original story, and I was a little bit worried when I noticed you hadn't updated your stories or profile recently, because you are really good, especially where your Americest stories are concerned.

Then, next thing I know, I go to my faves, in mobile version, and see this updated, despite being completed. You have no idea how surprised and curious I was.

This omake came across to me as a set of bloopers, simply because they were just hilarious. All of them.

I could tell who two of the three wigs were - the blonde was already identified as Francis, and the one with the ponytail was a China wig - but the curly brunette...I can't place.

But, that aside, it's good to know where the age old otaku tradition started! Japan was probably peeking in the window and got the idea! XD

Angel-chan x

Ps. Please write more Americest! You're good at writing it. Example? ...This story? :3
Moon chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I got the references to The Princess Bride, Shrek and Ella Enchanted (I love that movie). Throughout this entire story, I kept thinking 'Why is everyone platinum blond?' It is a really good story though. Good job!