Reviews for Camp Drama Showdown
TelevisionGamer chapter 54 . 9/27/2011
I am so glad that Edmund got sent home. I honestally don't care which of the final two wins.
fighterofflames chapter 42 . 9/3/2011
NO! NO! NO! I know Danny helps out but did he have to go now?
Sage of Earth chapter 33 . 8/23/2011
I have to say Marge was fantastic, she should be head of secruity for the show. You can't just take out Bart. He a great character.
TelevisionGamer chapter 36 . 8/22/2011
I hope Double D comes back and saves Ed from his alliance members.
CoolKid13 chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
AW BUT I want Bart to stay! come on
fighterofflames chapter 34 . 8/18/2011
Well Wally is getting interesting now. He's my second favorite character in this contest. My first favorite is Danielle.
fighterofflames chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
You should have a way to bring Wally back into the game. I wanted him to far in one season for once.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
This is looking pretty good so far. I'm working on a crossover myself. Check it out when you have time if you like major crossovers that are sort of Kingdom Hearts like.
fighterofflames chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Here is a small idea that I got.

Danny and Jake are put in charge off a couple of episodes because someone had pranked called Chris and Blainley.
Owennumber1fan chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I like what I've read so far, and the return of the confessionals, but wasn't Candace supposed to be doing something this season? I remember Blaineley picking her up in the bus.
NashWalker chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Oh and for future elimination ceremonies, instead of marshmallows, you should have chocolate gold-wrapped horseshoes as the symbols of immunity. Have Chris and Blaineley explain that the marshmallows were a special tribute to celebrate the Camp Drama series' fourth season premiere.
NashWalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So Season 4 begins...And boy do I have some suggestions for you.

Later on you should have June develop a big conflict with Dash after she catches him bullying her brother Ray-Ray.

Here are some more confessions:

Ben: A shooting challenge, I got this in the bag.

Marc: With my special training in accuracy this challenge is a snap for me

NOTE: These come before the first challenge starts.

Mindy: Why was I put on the same team as these losers...again?

Eddy: Just seventy-eight more losers to outlast and me and the guys can buy all the Jawbreakers we can eat!

Libby: So far, so good. I think I might just have a good chance at this season, cause this time, there aren't any dirty rotten snakes to rig the votes against me.

NOTE: These come after the first eliminations of the season.

Oh and why'd you use the same team members from last season all over again?
TelevisionGamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I would think it would be very cool if GIR and Sarah were the aftermath hosts.