Reviews for The Ultimate Experiment
heidiheidi chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I found this story so engaging, and was so disappointed that it wasn't finished. Any plans still to finish it?
LouiseX chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
A few interesting plot twists there, it could really lead to some strong dilemma's.

I hope you intend to continue writing this story!
mudget chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Again, I love how you tied details like this in. I really like how the EVs, even all those decades ago, were pulling together to wreak havoc, which had an overflow effect further down the chain. And lol at Hog Tied. I love that ep so much but it is contradictory. Nice way to make it make sense to the rest of canon ;)
mudget chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
i'm sorry for my super late review! You can totally scold me :P

I really, really like where this is going. I think you've put a lot of thought into the plot and details and I just love how things tie in and connect up. I am soooo looking forward to seeing what is in store for Linka, and potentially the other Planeteers. It's also interesting that Luce is actually trying to rid the world of the EVs, but going about it by rather...questionable methods.

Can't wait, can't wait!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Omg the plot thickens! I love how you're linking it to "Hog Tide" - that episode is so full of WTF-ery and amazement it deserves to have fic! :p Can't wait to see what happens with Linka next!
random-ju-user chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
What a wonderful chapter this is,in terms of innovation and novelty.I am sure nobody had previously thought as a non-human result of human 's quite plausible and realistic story is really gripping...
LouiseX chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Great chapter! Sinister and very believeable, can't wait to see how it unfolds. I'm glad Linka feels she can talk to Wheeler too, I hope he can make her feel better.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is the first chapter of the first Captain Planet fic I've ever read and so far Im enjoying it.
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Becks7 chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Excellent chapter. I love Mind Pollution, so any time a fic deals with Linka's feelings during that time, it's major bonus points! Looking forward to seeing her open up to Wheeler about what she's going through. :)
Ellibrial chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Ooooo! You tease! You just keep making it more and more intriguing! Love the way you wrote the dream sequence, that was very vivid :)

Oh, and thanks for the rvs! Been meaning to send proper PM thanks but things are a bit hectic at yhe moment... :)
mudget chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
D'aww shucks. Thanks *blushes* - it's the least I can do after all of the help you give me! Plus, you did all the work ;)

Poor Linka :( I know what it's like to wake from vivid nightmares and be completely disoriented. No doubt all that she has been through are going to take their toll, and now with the re-awakening of old fears and memories she feels conflicted. Though she has strong convictions and morals, she's still human, with resentment and anger and vulnerabilities. I thought you managed to convey all of her emotions well, without it seeming over the top or corny and I have to say, I'm a little anxious for poor Linka!

Can't wait to see what's in store! Good job :D
LouiseX chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Curiouser and curiouser, can't wait for the next installment!
LouiseX chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Interesting chapter, it's good to see Ma-ti confiding in Linka. I'm also intrigued to know what other powers they're going to develop. :)
Becks7 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Wow, I'm late on this one! I've missed quite a few new stories on the site in my absence!

Interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what evil plot Blight is coming up with to try and take down the Planeteers!