Reviews for A Long Road
slenderpanda597 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This surely can't be the end?! This fic was just so beautiful. It can't just end here!
galadriel-t chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
So very glad they're trying to work things out, and that they will ;)

"I didn't care," he whispered. "At first, I didn't care that I had everything to lose. I had everything to gain, Minerva. You were the only thing I wanted." It so makes me want to have a *full* flashback to how they met (as in real time flashback). It makes me too curious to know what *exactly* was going on through both their heads. And, of course, because you'd write it so beautifully.

This was really amazing. Thanks for sharing!
galadriel-t chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Their banter is adorable; especially when they're being childish.
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, I'm so glad I'm reading this! It's like a prequel to A Private Affair, right?

I was going to ask in your other story (A Private Affair) if we were going to get a more detailed flashback of how they met (cause it's always fun, especially if it's a somewhat forbidden relationship). :)

Anyway, this chapter was amazing. I just LOVED when he grabbed her and kissed her. Off to read chapter 2.
Nackroniz chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
what a cute chapter, I hope there will be more !
a she chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
What a wonderful chapter! Just loved it, keep it up!
minervathefeline chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely wonderful; well-written, elegant... I loved it. More? ;)

MtF
webby chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Very good chapter, Min. I liked the ending :-)
Nackroniz chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I just LOVE this story, I really hope the next chapter will be out soon or I will go crazy of waiting!
Dumbledores Doll chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Oh this story is just absolutely wonderful! I love the interaction between Albus and Minerva. Please hurry with another chapter...I'm terribly impatient. :)
webby chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wonderful! I liked the tickling scene it was very cute :-)
webby chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful chapter! Even though he is a nuisance in the story I love the name Frederick. I am glad you picked it. Welcome back after a long absence-Your Editor.
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful, well written, and touching. Just the way an ADMM fix should be. It was lovely, thank you for writing it. Another chapter, perhaps? ;)

MtF
TartanPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm glad to see you writing again; I have missed your stories. This is just what I needed this morning. I do hope they won't be getting in their own way again, and I can hardly wait to find out.
VictoriaGrant chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lovely, I was hoping youd write a sequel, will there be another one or are you going to continue this story?

Its once again beautifully written and I enjoy how you portray their characters, very well done indeed.