Reviews for Do You Wonder Why?
MirellaArabesque chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Haha, that was hilarious. I can totally see Jane doing that and I love that she's been a bad enough influence that Maura will play along. I really hope you continue this because I'd love to see where it goes!

The only thing I was a little confused about was, Jane seemed so shocked that Maura and Byron have had sex, but it seemed like that was the topic of conversation for most of the first chapter. She was acting like she already knew they were having sex and wanted details, then she was acting surprised.

Regardless of that, I really enjoyed these two chapters and I hope you continue! Cute story!
AlexandriaVE chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Haahhah. lol Jane.
thetamarine chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Omg, poor Jane :(
LilRedK8monster chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I haven't read this yet, but this was the first story I've opened on in over a week because I, too, am a drama director at summer camp and it is crazy busy... So awesome that you are too! Kudos for being able to write whist at camp... I barely have time to eat. Enjoy your summer! I'm gonna go read this then pass out haha 3
worstliarever chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ha! Well that guys getting a free show, isn't he. I like where this is going.
Dbrooke35 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hahaha oh my gosh she did! :) I love the story
tweetypi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
"That thing…with your tongue…" Okay, you've got me hooked. Just how high into his hairline did the guy in the Jacuzzi's eyebrows raise?

Great job. Loved the humor. Anxiously awaiting more.
thetamarine chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
HAHAHAHHAHA The end of this chapter is hilarious. Jane needs to stop beating around the bush though.