Reviews for Once Upon a Wishing Star
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
This chapter was a splendid and slightly bittersweet ending to a most brilliant story.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
How the Blue Fairy feels about being in the water reminds me of how I used to feel when I went swimming, and today I would likely feel so much more so if I did, though I'd love to have someone like Pinocchio to help me through it, and he seems to remind me of Fabrizio De Rossi at the age he is now.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
This was yet again another brilliant chapter that told more about the Blue Fairy's inner self. And I loved the description of how it felt for her to walk along the seashore.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This was a very sweet chapter to read about Pinocchio's family life. And it was also brilliant how you explained the Blue Fairy's shortcomings and misgivings about being what she is under her human disguise.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It is really neat to read about the Blue Fairy as a main character and more than just a granter of wishes. I can now easily picture her as more of fully round character.
Christopher Scott chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
That was a sweet ending, Walls. I liked how the pair interacted. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Cora Sinclair chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This is really getting interesting. I love how well you were able to portray the children's cruelty to Carrie. Excellent job on this chapter!
Cora Sinclair chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful chapter. I'm so glad that you updated so quickly and I look forward to the next chapter.
Christopher Scott chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Interesting story, thus far, Walls. I like how Pinocchio is still a good person, and the fairy's ability to transform into a human is interesting. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Cora Sinclair chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This is pretty good, I hope you update soon.