Reviews for A Rake's Heart
Momon15 chapter 1 . 2/11
love this story... please update soon
kamill chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
please continue this story! :)
F. Jane chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
what the hell is this? i mant MORE!

please dont leave us hanging!
WaNderiNgDovE chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
update this asap i cant tell you how much i love your historical story's
lostenergy chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next ;)
krynny chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Such an awesome start to an amazing story! Your writing style has such a great flow, the images and characters really pop out to me without it being overly descriptive, and when you combine that with such a smart and original story line, you get work that is pure genius! I seriously can't wait for more.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Oh Puck... Kurt isn't like anyone you've ever known... Or bedded. ;) hope to see more soon!
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very interesting first chapter. I like how you've introduced some of the characters in this fic. Quinn being intended for Finn but already showing interest in Noah. I love Blaine looking mischievious behind his dads shoulder as well. Friendship with Sam is nice, I hope thats something that will be present throughout. The interaction between the horses amused me as well. And Lady Pillsbury trying to counsel some good into Noah bless her. I'm interested to see how other Glee characters will be portrayed in this fic, particularly Sue and Santana.

And I like that Kurt has a wild side lurking beneath his poise and innocence and I'm glad he's resisting, makes it more entertaining.

Hope you update soon.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I LOVE this new fic! D

I hope read more soon ;D
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Haha this was an amazing first chapter! I can't wait to see where this story goes! Update soon!
fear dah bunnies chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I already love this. You never cease to amaze me with your amusing historical intersex au's.
gleekfreak211 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like it and puck is sooo stuck on Kurt lol
ColferLovex3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love it, please continue !