Reviews for As Love Grows
Kujo Kasuza chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Nice fic! I like it! And the failed gender-bending is hilarous haha
And now Yullen were married and couldn't divorced khu khu
I like when you take his fic slow as if you want it to be detailed.
Kanda worried about Allen is an improvement. Maybe he could accept Allen as his bride. And when Allen took Kanda's last name it was so cute I'm squealing!

Need another chapter
NekoAllenLover chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Second time reading it, yet no new chapters! Why?!
Psych3d3lia chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
wow this is so amazing ;-; .
Ugh , good luck in college! Im still on my way there but jhfjkdhfjlahfdjksfal seems so tough :c

I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING BUT MINECRAFT AND READING FANFICTION.

Update sooon ? c:

Juliaa
withoutwingsx chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
AWW!
cat black chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
is this a yullen or arekan?

a little confused here?
Guestiness chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
This story is really great I love how you have all the countries named and stuff it makes it seem like a real book but I wouldn't mind a little more Yullen.
looking forward to the next Chapter!
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
hmm... how will allen make it out? I really liked it, though i think that Allen should be super skilled with a sword, like the one he uses in the series. I don't know i feel like he should be skilled like Kanda. Loved it, Can't wait!
MercenaryCrime chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
yay i thought that would happen! poor allen though... please update soon! :)
Hanashi o suru chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Leave it to Allen to end up in the enemy's hands...-sighs-...and into trouble :P

Looking forward to more when you can update whenever! :D
Hanashi o suru chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Chapter totally worth the wait :)

I enjoyed reading it, and as always, I'm looking forward to more when you're able to! :)
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
. I don't know about the 'both's' thingy... I'd look it up on google! I do think both's is fine... Although it may be more grammatically correct to say 'both of'... I don't really know, so I'd still go with google! Update soon!-MnM
Shebajay chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Lol, this chapter is great. I loved seeing the gaint man eating plant and Kory calling it his baby. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Hanashi o suru chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
"both's" no. not really. the plural for "both" is actually "both" lest I'm mistaken...

uh, anyway, I loved the man-eating-flowers being there! Those flowers are seriously bad a$$ed! :3

Uh, looking forwar to more when you're able (which you said was probably by the end of this month...)
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
I can not wait for teh update! *squeal* it's getting so good! Please updat soon! . -MnM
BubblegumDudeX chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
alright this is really good. please update soon! XD