Reviews for Down To Earth
geddiknight chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was a great story to me put in great detail, however it's been ages since you have published this... What would be really awesome is to make chapter 2 of this because it' f &£&n EPIC!
Sogo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Write more!
TruetobeBlue chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
An epic Mario story with a more cinematic feel? Now that is something I can get behind, there seems to be an inherent lack of those in the Mario section.

I absolutely love the detail you've put into the many facets of Rosalina's personality. Like touches like literally counting down the days until she passes her home planet or leaping off the balcony are great. It reminds us that she is prone to human functions, and reinforces the fact that despite all her majesty, she is still human. You've made that point very well in the chapter, so I applaud you.

You also bring the cinematic feel of the story into account very quickly, with her being separated from her ship and being dragged back to the Mushroom Kingdom pretty early on. These scenes are vivid and detailed, making it easy to imagine what is happening and what Rosalina is going through. You also leave the chapter on a nice cliffhanger, good job!

So, please continue this. I love the character of Rosalina, and to have her involved in such a story is lovely to see. Good luck!
Jennizzle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I like this a lot so far! You have a good writing style, and something about the very beginning, when you talked about how Rosalina is not a deity but a very blessed person, really spoke to me. I think this story has good potential. :)
Leafpool chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WOW! Keep writing! This is very good! Can't wait for the next one!