Reviews for One Last Goodbye
WhovianForever chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Kinda cheesy. But good writing. :) And good job! 3 I don't like the way you put 10 and River in one because they only met once and he didn't really like her then.
brilliant chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Just brilliant!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OH MY GOD. This was...brilliantly written. I've been having intense River/Doctor feels lately, and I can so see this happening. In fact, in my mind, it did happen. Head canon accepted. It's law.
Thank you so much for writing all of these wonderful fics! They're my most painful out of my OTPs.
Superwholockian7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Awesome!
Amazing!
Brilliant!
Fantastic!
LOVED IT!

Awesome story, and I like at how the end he saw 11 and relished that one day he would be her husband.
Good job :))
Connor chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was awesome, the ending gave me goosebumps :)
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Gee, someone's not worried at all about not being ginger. Other things on his mind?

Fun read.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh now THAT was just perfect!
Cat Song chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Really enjoyed it. Liked that you kept it paradox free :-)
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This made me rather teary, but in a very good way. Perfect ending. Love love love.
bristow860 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really love this story even more than I thought I would when I read the description. I love love love the ending, the Doctor learning that he will share that with River... So beautiful.

Thank you for writing.
rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, I love this. I got the feeling of reading a 10 revisiting River and tah-dah! Awesome! XD I loved how she was flirting and he was flirting back. Brilliant! I loved the idea of him catching a glismpe of 11. I loved the ending too! XD The 'I don't want to go' being related to River ;) and how he was now 'her Doctor'. Yep, all kinds of coolness!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love this!

Fab :)
aawww chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It's very cute and nice but I can't help but remember that she knows all of his faces.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really like the idea of the Doctor saying goodbye to River before he regenerates. And then he realises he's turned into her husband. Just perfect :)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this was awesome! i really wish 10 and River had more of a chance...