Reviews for Je Vous Aime
Omori chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This story was really inspirational. Your take on Matthew was great.. and that's exactly how I imagine his mind to work. Ah, poor Matthew.. I really wanted more of it to come, so when I finished this I was sad- but I shouldn't be, because this was beyond great! Even if only a one shot, this is a FACE story I will cherish forever. I mean it. Furthermore, I was really delighted (I said this earlier..) at how this was told in Matthew's point of view. Hmm, what else can I say? Writing? Perfect. Characterisation? Don't change a thing. (Loved it) Haha, especially perverted Francis. *rolls eyes* I really smiled at the part where Alfred found Matthew. Heh Kudos to you! Grazi for the story, No Pain No Gain! (And my bad for the silly review I have just left you.. Ugh, I really am sorry.)
sruoh chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was great! I truly loved this story, it was adorable and sad at the same time! Gotta love the FACE family, eh?
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow This was great. Very sad, but very cute. Love the FACE family... Nice job! Wonderful detail! Thanks for writing!
Clorixi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
aaawww poor mattie, of course you're loved!

and holy crap he was emoing up a closet for 3 days? damn.
RuneShadow24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed this, it's a good and interesting story.

thanks for uploading it
Nivell chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awww, this is really cute!
wretchedheartbreak chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
... Ohmai. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry... perhaps a little bit of both? . This is like... EXACTLY the sort of way that I view Canada as, how he interacts with others, how he's interacted with, and his internal thoughts. It was so close to my fic that I could REALLY empathize and actually almost cried.

I love how Canada feels so fail next to Alfred, always overshadowed by his brother. That state of depression and all. I felt really moved by this whole thing, and I love the way you integrated the real history over and into this.

Really, WONDERFUL work, and if this is how you write, then I'm looking forward to that pirate one. ;)