Reviews for A Question of Identity
Raven chapter 13 . 7/15
Thank you for this story. It was interesting and quite unusual. Emma was a nice character which fitted perfectly into the plot. Really liked the way how she deduced with caution.
Sadly, I'm tired and at a loss for words, so let me just thank you once again. I really enjoyed your story. :-)
lovely
Otaku and Proud chapter 10 . 4/24
Love that Angus automatically assumed Sherlock is John's. A few spelling mistakes and a sentence about the cab was repeated twice at the end.
Otaku and Proud chapter 6 . 4/24
All aboard the Johnlock train!
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 4/24
I see you making Jane interrupt John and Sherlock's flirting over pasta and I'm vaguely jealous and resentful. I'd like a bit more detail on the attempted murder because it was over before the adrenaline kicked in!
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/24
For your first fic, this is brilliant! Witty banter galore and I like how the story is developing. I feel a bit bad for John since he's been pushed to the side a bit with the arrival of fem Sherlock - but I hope to see more of him in the next chapter.
I liked this story very much, I read it in a couple of days before and after work. the ending chapter was also really cute
Tara chapter 13 . 1/1
Magnificent, my friend! Absolutely satisfying and delightfully perfect in every way. So happy to have come back to this story and to find it finished. I love how Sally became instrumental in bringing the boys together. Emma became as real to me as John and Sher; Angus is the perfect big bear of a man for this larger than life woman. I really thought she'd turn out to be a therapist, and for the first few chapters, a sociopath. Loved how she saw John, because that's how I see him. Beautifully done!
Nyx Underwood chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish! Probably going to read yet again soon...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
This was adorable - just the right amount of wondering without too much overall angst. And Anderson got what was coming to him!
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
This was absolutely lovely! I'm impressed at how close this felt to the original ACD stories (except for the ending, of course ;)

Also, very seriously, I appreciate your treatment of a dead sex worker's lifestyle. The "another dead doxy" bit always rankles, bu t was appropriate to the character, and was overriden by your objective writing. Not to mention using characters who are , for once, an accurate portrayal of one of many many sex workers and partners who understand that the work is just work. This is not at all common, so thanks!

Ps. This was written on my mobile, so i apologise for mistakes in my punctuation, capitalization, etc. My mobile is not to blame for the run-on sentence. Yikes.
Felicity P chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
This was epic, I loved it. I wanted to smack some sense into the boys a few times though lololol. Brilliant work 3
louisesnape chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Kyaaaaa love it !
koredik chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
I might come across you long after you forget you wrote this ;-) but anyways, I need to tell you how genius this story is! The Jane plot is so clever, Emma, Angus, Sally... all so gorgeous with special and distinctive personnae, and our boys rather adorable and terribly themselves.. I really enjoy reading this, the light tension, the atmosphere, the style, the twists.. That's a great job and thank you very much for sharing it with us!
Victor Mayfair chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
Oh dear God, yes.
This has been quite the story.
All I can say is just YES!
You are an excellent writer, brilliant, in fact, and it shows.
I'm aware I'm a bit late reading it (After season 3) but still, damn it, it's amazing!
Please, keep up the fantastic work.
-V.M.