Reviews for A Question of Identity
Victor Mayfair chapter 13 . 4/19
Oh dear God, yes.
This has been quite the story.
All I can say is just YES!
You are an excellent writer, brilliant, in fact, and it shows.
I'm aware I'm a bit late reading it (After season 3) but still, damn it, it's amazing!
Please, keep up the fantastic work.
-V.M.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Beautiful :,) I loved it.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
This story is amazing! Read the first two chapters in half hr. All nighter ahoy! :)
Annjeela chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this tale. The idea that it would take a genius as smart as Sherlock but with a slightly different twist to the genius was brilliant. Excellent premise for a story.

Thanks
BeyondMyReach chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
wow. brilliant and lovely. You're characters (especially Emma as a OC) are wonderful to read about. Love your plot and how the characters developed.
love and temptations chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
i would love to

Love this story so much amazing characters ...

xoxo
Love and Temptations
Cams chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I just finshed and I love it. It's so refreshing to find good writing where it's not always expected. I just jumped to your profile and you say you're working on a novel? There is not a doubt in my mind, It will be killer-awesome. Now I'm off to read the rest of your fics. Thanks for writing!
shippin-itlike-UPS chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
This was a wonderful story and I honestly can't tell you how much I loved it. Emma was simply amazing, and I wish Mofftiss would write a character like her. God knows we need someone to make Sherlock and John realize their feelings! Angus was brilliant, as was the romantic tension and build-up. It was very realistic and believe able, but I'd have to say my favorite part was how you gave some more depth to Sally. Before this fic, I'd only seen her as an obnoxious person associated with Anderson. So to see her with a kind albeit mischievous side, was great. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece. :D
jaybirdblue chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
This is really good - i like to see a fic with a real plot and some OCs that are actually interesting. ;) also very well written.
seanaface chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
John asked twice about the meeting with r cross. Lovely story thank you for writing!
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Such a wonderful story! I love your writing and can't wait to read more of it. Fabulous!
Spoilers-Sweetie913 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This, truly was a great story. I will go down with the John/Sherlock ship no matter what. I love this pairing and I love reading fics about it, but the added bonus of a mystery case needing to be solved made it phenomenal!
patternleap chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
While the Johnlock in this story is adorable, what caught my attention about this piece is your portrayal of the female characters. Moftiss have an unfortunate habit of writing weak female characters, but you took them and made them all strong, including your Emma.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Wow this is really great. I love the way you did the characters!
Astrido chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
great. I loved the genius woman in here. you did that very well.
cheers