Reviews for A Question of Identity
patternleap chapter 13 . 3/21
While the Johnlock in this story is adorable, what caught my attention about this piece is your portrayal of the female characters. Moftiss have an unfortunate habit of writing weak female characters, but you took them and made them all strong, including your Emma.
Wow this is really great. I love the way you did the characters!
Astrido chapter 13 . 2/10
great. I loved the genius woman in here. you did that very well.
cheers
yuura
AliceMaybe chapter 2 . 1/31
I never can tell exactly what prompts me to review, whatever you've used in your a/n seems to have worked, usually I only review at the end or when I have questions or concerns about a piece.
So far your story is well written, engaging and original. It is a pleasant read and if it continues in this vain it promises to be an excellent story.
Hafsa chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I really loved this, brilliant writing and great charcterisation. I adored the ending, but I didnt really like the OC, dont get me wrong, this was a wonderful story with a well thought out plot. Keep writing other fanfictions, your stuff is very enjoyable to read.
Lady Aramis chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
This was brilliant! I loved Emma; she was cool. And yes, I would like to read a version of this from Sherlock's viewpoint. That would be fascinating. Well, even if you decide not to in the end, I think this is an excellent fanfic. Thank you for such an enjoyable story.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Yes, I would like to read this story from Sherlock's point of view. It would make for fascinating reading, I'm sure. As much as I really enjoyed this one, Sherlock's perspective is always so much more interesting.

Hope you do think about writing it. Looking forward. Cheers!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
I don't know if this is way to late or anything but I would absolutely LOVE to hear Sherlock's point if view. Great story it was really well done.
Annabel chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Good job! hoping to read more of your fics
Annabel chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
I can't express how much I'm loving this fic. I've a beautiful idea that there is another Sherlock out there and that she's found her John and that they already have it figured out. Now that it looks like the story's coming to an end, I hope I'll find you've written a sequel. If not that, that you've posted more of your work up here.
Annabel chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved the first chapter and am very glad there is more... Can't wait to see where you take this.
Ddri chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I think that having this story from Sherlock's point of view would be really interesting. Can't wait to see more Sherlock stories from you!
Knyle Borealis chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
You. Are. Amazing. Yaaaaay!
Knyle Borealis chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
You are a fantastic writer. I can't wait to finish this. And then go and read more of your stuff...
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Ahhh. Lovely. Read the whole thing straight through. Now, I'm going to check out your other stuff. Thank you.
Beth